Anatomy Of A Relationship Through GL Eyes

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 11,689 Views
Did a man seriously just ask another man why he would want to date a 20 year-old? Legitimate question, I guess. 20 year-olds are pretty vapid.

Dating? No. Horizontal dancing? Yes.

Did a man seriously just ask another man why he would want to date a 20 year-old? Legitimate question, I guess. 20 year-olds are pretty vapid.

Dating? No. Horizontal dancing? Yes.

Yes I did Teela. 35-50 is one thing, 20-35, nah.

fw

ur ghey

well for one, Casper will personally debunk the invisible 39 year old man theory. Go Casper, do it for all us geezers:clap:

I think Casper would get bored with a 20 year old pretty quickly..at least outside the bedroom. I don't know how old he is, but I can see him with someone in the early-mid 30s range better.

well for one, Casper will personally debunk the invisible 39 year old man theory. Go Casper, do it for all us geezers:clap:
hahahahahaha:chickendance: I really think that should be the basis of his book...not a lot of people are going to throw money behind a known degenerate gambler for a gambling book.

really, how well do you think you know Casper?

really, how well do you think you know Casper?
Not very well, but I just know that he is witty clever and probably needs someone who can hold her own in a conversation....You need a little life experience for that. Cali was a more "experienced" 20 something. ...and I mean that in a positive way.

Let's have GL scour the internet dating sites for Casper's soulmate. He can give us his list of qualifications and maybe one of us can make a love connection for the guy. It could be entertaining. OR, I just have too much time on m hands.

I respectfully disagree. Casper is a good bullshiter. A young girl is more apt to be impressed/put up with his shenanigans longer.

I respectfully disagree. Casper is a good bullshiter. A young girl is more apt to be impressed/put up with his shenanigans longer.

+1

Casper is good at first impressions.

I'm not worried about HER continuing to be interested, I am more worried about him being interested in someone who is not an intellectual equal. I can't see you or Matty being happy with a 20 year old (other than sex), but then again you guys are really nothing like CW. Carry on.

His biggest liability is lack of money. And a lot of older professional women may not consider dating a career bartender. They would however date a writer, so he should focus on that when selling himself.

Seems like he would be good in sales.

Let's get a list of the GLers who could get a 20Yo right now. Fok, even Blitty is past his prime.

Mikey Lo

IAG
Seems like he would be good in sales.

Absolutely! I think that's why bartending is probably a good fit - he's quite charismatic when he's "on."