Anatomy Of A Relationship Through GL Eyes

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 11,515 Views
Teela clearly trying to get into a Casper/Teela/D/D.Roommate/J sandwich for Caligirl to eat

I'm pretty sure she will say something to Danielle when she gets home from Florida anyway. Nothibg she would see on here would be news.

Reno, her roomate isn't into me. Not going to go that route.

Can you give me a play by play of how you predict the conversation between those two will go?

Can you give me a play by play of how you predict the conversation between those two will go?

Jackie: Danielle, Chris (insert physical action here). I think he was drunk but I'm not sure.

Danielle: Did you leave me any turkey?

I don't see why a 3some with them can't just be a drunk thing that no one cares about the next day.

Do you realize in the entire history if western civilization no one has successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it!

Do you realize in the entire history if western civilization no one has successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it!

The Middle Ages was a sad era.

I don't see why a 3some with them can't just be a drunk thing that no one cares about the next day.

Sometimes in life we dream beyond our means.

That scenario would be a million dollar dream and all I have is a food stamp.

The play here is to pretend like it'd be no big deal, imo. Then it happens, it's business as usual and you share your joy with us.

ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE.

Teela clearly trying to get into a Casper/Teela/D/D.Roommate/J sandwich for Caligirl to eat
:yes: :laugh:

The play here is to pretend like it'd be no big deal, imo. Then it happens, it's business as usual and you share your joy with us.

:up: yes yes

this could be Gamelive contribution to the world. We have unique skill set. :clap:

I think he's been there before.

Looks like Danielle had a good time In florida with her boyfriends parents.

Time for me to move on.....again.

Casp you already know this but mindfucking yourself over a girl who already said no is not a pro move

That being said keep hooking up with the roommate and call her Danielle when doing so