• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 10,107 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hey finally the last week, but first the scores.

Scoring_Chart_Week_13.jpg

OK so there are really 2 people who can win this thing Enigma and Sportsgirl33. Sadie can technically tie Enigma if and only if both Enigma and sportsgirl33 drop off the face of the earth and do not participate, and she picks the next american idol who would have to be Cyrstal Bowersox. Then at that point she would lose a tie breaking scenario to Enigma for having slighly less points from the longevity contest. Even then Sadie would only be in third place.

So for the 2 participants still left, I really can't tell you what has to happen for you to win, but I can say that for both of them, it is possible for you to win without picking the next American Idol, and it is also possible for you to lose while correctly picking the next American Idol. Hey that's the way it goes so play wisely this week.

Also remember the final scoring for this week is:
1000 points for picking the next American Idol.

All other segments are active, so:
200 points for picking the contestant being eliminated.

longevity points are also awarded with the values as dictated by the rules.

participation points are also in play. Remember participation points are made by making a selection before the start of the Wednesday show which will start at 8:00 PM. It looks like they are going to milk it for 2 hours on that night. Selections can still be made until 8:15 PM on Wednesday, but the participation points will not be awarded. Also remember that your choices can be changed up until the deadlines stated above, and I would assume that your opponent will be monitoring your choice, as it can effect how they play.

Unless otherwise stated in your post, I will assume that the person not picked to be the American Idol, will be your selection for being eliminated, and at this point, you can technically change your longevity choices, but there are no other candidates to choose so that option is effectively closed at this point.

Good luck and may the best person win.

it's possible that I'm off here, but based on my calculations, it makes no difference who I pick to win.

if Lee wins, I win anyway, regardless of whether I pick him

if Crystal wins, there's no possible way to make up the 500 points I'm down by

with that in mind, I'll take Lee to win and Crystal to get the boot, because it doesn't matter anyway, so why not pick who I need to actually win?

thank you :)

You were a worthy competitor

it's possible that I'm off here, but based on my calculations, it makes no difference who I pick to win.

if Lee wins, I win anyway, regardless of whether I pick him

if Crystal wins, there's no possible way to make up the 500 points I'm down by

with that in mind, I'll take Lee to win and Crystal to get the boot, because it doesn't matter anyway, so why not pick who I need to actually win?

You are partially correct. If you picked Cyrstal and Sportsgirl33 picked Lee, you would have lost even if you picked Cyrstal to go home as well, I believe. Anyway, who cares, Enigma is the winner in a stunning last minute comeback. Enigma was never in the lead, until the last week when it counted. I will need to get in touch with the Enigma and negotiate where he would like his prise to be shipped.

Rage, I knew sportsgirl was going with Crystal, so I made calculations based on that.

If she had picked Lee my pick could've mattered, but I knew she hadn't, so I could've picked Crystal and won or picked Lee and won (assuming of course that Lee would end up victorious).

There are no PMs here, so how do we get in touch? E-mail?

Congratulations, Enigma!!

Nancy, good job, too!

thanks Robyn

Rage did you send an e-mail?

Congrats Enigma.

I apologize for all the thoughts of kidnapping and doing evil things upon both you and Sporty.

thanks Robyn

Rage did you send an e-mail?

I just emailed you, and if you are there to read it, you should already know about it. Anyway, I plan on shipping on Tuesday via Fedex, so you should be made whole by Wednesday.

Nice job Enigma. Who are you Enigma?!??!

Rager thanks again for running the contest. Very sweet of you to cover a hefty prize out of pocket :kiss2:

I'm here

I got rage's e-mail and replied

thanks for the contest!