2010 Census

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,991 Views
By getting a degree in any field other than history? Only US History class I've taken was in the 11th grade in high school, in a class full of hot girls showing all kind of skin. I wasn't paying attention.

I too learned about the Three-fifths Compromise in an 11th grade US Government class. Like you I was surrounded by hotties (twinks) who were blissfully unaware of just how attractive they were to me. Somehow I managed to get some play and still retain the information I was exposed to.

And they say there's no good in drugs. :smoke:

I take it mmike received the short form.

I was actually going to post a thread about this census a few weeks back but figured there are too many Canadians and foreigners to give a shit.

:biglaugh: I like when Robyn talks like this.

In forums as in all aspects of life, Canadians ruin everything.

I was actually going to post a thread about this census a few weeks back but figured there are too many Canadians and foreigners to give a shit.

We have them also. No joking! Really down on these illegal fuks big time now seeing it first hand. The mother and daughter both had kids at the same time (on USA soil) so I guess their Americans. How much freebies are they getting? They got a fancy new SUV and drink Coronas. All top shelf for them. All kinds of different house guests visiting. Just like Robyn stated, LEGAL and I have no problem with them. I have to show my birth certificate to get my NJ drivers license renewed! WTF is going on here?

Honestly their pretty nice people in all the only problem is that they are complete pigs with the trash they leave around the property. Funny thing one night! They have a party going on and probably 20 of them out on front lawn and of course I see numerous empty Corona bottles in my bushes (we have ones that you can hide trash). So instead of saying something to them (how many times have I done that) I just start air mailing them from my yard to their yard with no verbal discussion. When I'm done, I tell them, "enjoy your party" and go in my house. No bottle issues since then. We're are not mean people, but enough is enough! No more mr nice guy, Alice Cooper! :nono:

Mr Monkey you are correct....the majority of the illegals here in Florida are very nice, hard-working people.

But man oh man if you want to have some fun, play a game of Drive Around My Neighborhood And Count the Number of Mexican Mothers Holding A Baby In One Arm, and Pushing A Stroller With the Other.

It is mind blowing. Are they doing this on purpose? They have to be.

only 4 people living in my house, it wasnt to much of a burden