Avatar just isn't a Best Picture movie. I loved the movie personally, but it's just not on that level. I don't think any movie that has Happy Meal figurines should be up for Best Picture. I'm with Mudcat on Crash. The entire movie simply took every racial extreme in every situation. Yes, there is racism in the world - even today. That's not exactly mind blowing. If you want a GREAT movie about racism, watch American History X.

Best movie, maybe not. But alternate reality? I really didn't want to come back. lol I'd take that world anytime over Earth in 2010.

What a chiquita:
a0563.Avatar.jpg

DarkH you do know that chiquita is the same chick who played Uhuru in the newest Star Trek right? Woowee.

Zoe_Saldana%20-%201.jpg

zoe-saldana-picture-1.jpg

I like that alien.

If Sandra Bullock indicated that she wanted to bang me, I would go along with it.

Pretty. She is. Uhuru.

Black or blue.

The Bullocks gets her Oscar for onscreen penetration, I suppose. An anger tantrum would do, back in the day, but Halle Berry changed all that when she gave Billy Bob a good time.

When are these awards??? I have to get some action down. Probably watch The Hurt Locker this weekend.

Seeing Avatar tomorrow night. That and District 9 will be the only Best Pic nominees I've seen.

3D Hawk? Must see in 3D

When are these awards??? I have to get some action down. Probably watch The Hurt Locker this weekend.

March 7th.

March 7.

I think I'm going to be in a movie with Uhuru that plays in this time. We'll just drive.

3D Hawk? Must see in 3D

Agreed. the 3D was the only thing that made me sit through it. It would have fallen asleep without it.

Velvet Underground. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And 5 days later the Pinnacle prices are:

2001 "Avatar" -101
2002 "The Hurt Locker" +113
2003 The Field +936

Not sure which of The Field are getting the love since all dog prices at Betfair have become bigger.

Wow that is quite a jump.

How is Avatar still the favorite? Sorry. No way it wins.

If Avatar wins Best Picture, I guess it simply shows how much fucking trash Hollywood produces these days.