10 words or less, please tell me about each poster as I only know 3 posters here.

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 4,119 Views
Poor kids. If they only knew.

The future looks bleak for them.

very kind description, rj

love you brother, miss you

Valorem - Proof that prescription meds only increase the voices. On heavy duty anti-biotics to counter UI infection from an unsavory meal from a dubious lady. Cant not pick winners. people like his writing at times. Growing his own stem cells so that closed head injury finally gets the attention when needed. Blew lottery winnings on cryogenic program that will have his frozen head right next to Walt Disneys when we finally wake

Been called Wes Craven by some here

Valorem - Proof that prescription meds only increase the voices. On heavy duty anti-biotics to counter UI infection from an unsavory meal from a dubious lady. Cant not pick winners. people like his writing at times. Growing his own stem cells so that closed head injury finally gets the attention when needed. Blew lottery winnings on cryogenic program that will have his frozen head right next to Walt Disneys when we finally wake

Been called Wes Craven by some here

I have 22 voices...each got in their 10 words or less...19 of us say sorry

Man he had that Mon/Det loss giving all that juice the other night then not one post yesterday, I'm concerned.

He sounded all kinds of messed up I just hope no sharp objects were around.

Valorem check in pal. Some of us care.

That's my point. He's real you can tell.

It's all about REAL.