10 words or less, please tell me about each poster as I only know 3 posters here.

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 4,113 Views
Yeah Rogue looks like Steinbeck compared to the rest of us. Good job Rogie.

Me, divorced after 25yrs lost my ass in it and have two boys 17 and 13 who are my life and with me at least half the time. Last 6 yrs have needed hip replacement, fused ankle, severe blood clot in leg, broken foot, Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis but the last 3 months have been the best I have felt since it all started. Looking to get wrist replacements as they are shot as well. Walk about 5 miles a day with my two dogs, used to gamble but money is tight. Have a fence and deck business along with post hole drilling service for other contractors. Played pro softball and was state rated in racquetball but now limited to golf which I love. Coached hoops for 30 yrs. Have free time in winter so might spend some time on the forum. Anyone else in their 50's?

FW has been acting like a senior for some time. Age is in the mind.

Oh, and I rarely talk about or tell people to bet on Marquette, Wisconsin, Brewers, or Green Bay.

Oh, and I rarely talk about or tell people to bet on Marquette, Wisconsin, Brewers, or Green Bay.
If I had $1 back for all the homer bets of yours I made...I could buy a dozen wings I bet anyway. I need to win some money...Scared to right now though cuz can't afford to lose it either. Maybe I'll just buy some wings and wait til baseball. Do a bracket contest or something.

Me, divorced after 25yrs lost my ass in it and have two boys 17 and 13 who are my life and with me at least half the time. Last 6 yrs have needed hip replacement, fused ankle, severe blood clot in leg, broken foot, Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis but the last 3 months have been the best I have felt since it all started. Looking to get wrist replacements as they are shot as well. Walk about 5 miles a day with my two dogs, used to gamble but money is tight. Have a fence and deck business along with post hole drilling service for other contractors. Played pro softball and was state rated in racquetball but now limited to golf which I love. Coached hoops for 30 yrs. Have free time in winter so might spend some time on the forum. Anyone else in their 50's?

waaaaaaaaay more than 10 words

waaaaaaaaay more than 10 words
Yeah it was. Shdw will you do my taxes this weekend for me? And by "do," I mean, be around, if I have some questions? Fokking IRS...Ran around getting copies of shit for weeks cuz they told me that they never got my 08 and 09 and filed a substitute return. After doing so...oops we were wrong. We have them. :facepalm:

Wow. Very accurate and succinct description of my forum life from RJ. Im impressed.

RJ- Person you call if you want someone to disappear
Bacon- Person you call if you want milk to shoot out of your nose
Blitty- Person you call if you need help making you look uglier
Matty- Person you call for advice on the finer things in life
IAG- Person you call if you want positivity
Cami- Person you call to balance out that positivity with a healthy dose of realism
Mudcat- Person you call for a singing telegram
Reno Cool- Person you call for a day at the slots and beer
Saulty- Person you call for common sense advice
Cali- Person you call....and call....and call...and call until she blocks you

How do you do it?!

:bowdown:

Strong finish as always Casp :lol:

Casper I want you to marry Cali. I am a master sales man I really am.

Let's get this done.

IAG
Yeah it was. Shdw will you do my taxes this weekend for me? And by "do," I mean, be around, if I have some questions? Fokking IRS...Ran around getting copies of shit for weeks cuz they told me that they never got my 08 and 09 and filed a substitute return. After doing so...oops we were wrong. We have them. :facepalm:

fucking IRS....what kind of idiots do they got there

(I apologize if some GLers work for the IRS)

teela - from upstate new york i mean really up almost frenchy, living in savannah area mids 30s but looks mids 20s, dabbles in the occasional contest and bets here and there but is here mainly for the pussy, got married in one of those quick chapels in vegas at the spur of the moment, mother of ella and my forum crush since 2008

bacon - late 30s from pennsylvania, mr gamelive encompasses a lot that makes gl click, originator of such concepts like overshare and tricky spirits, telemarketer in the mortgage industry and without a shadow of a doubt the best damn voice here, multi personality ex poker and sports bettor with a little drink problem, always be closing always

casper - late 30s from ny, real life movie character like billy brown in buffalo 66, gambler since early age made some national shows in early 90s about degenerate gambling, while he has detractors for legitimate reasons like stiffing and hurting close ones he has a strong personality and a certain magnetism, bartender he once moved to vegas by greyhound and was broke by the second day, i can't give up on him, classic and pro

tron - late 30s south florida resident, man in blue likes to follow a contrarian method to sports betting, loves baseball and has the only 3d smiley ever http://gamelive.com/forum/images/smilies/boxcleanersdaddy.gif

mcbaseball - mid 30s native of ohio living in southern florida, roofer by profession poker lover evolved to become a successful steam chaser, killer eyes and a very decent crip walk, has not one but two gamelive babies, the poster i have met the most

teela - from upstate new york i mean really up almost frenchy, living in savannah area mids 30s but looks mids 20s, dabbles in the occasional contest and bets here and there but is here mainly for the pussy, got married in one of those quick chapels in vegas at the spur of the moment, mother of ella and my forum crush since 2008

bacon - late 30s from pennsylvania, mr gamelive encompasses a lot that makes gl click, originator of such concepts like overshare and tricky spirits, Loan Officer in the mortgage industry and without a shadow of a doubt the best damn voice here, multi personality ex poker and sports bettor with a little drink problem, always be closing always

casper - late 30s from ny, real life movie character like billy brown in buffalo 66, gambler since early age made some national shows in early 90s about degenerate gambling, while he has detractors for legitimate reasons like stiffing and hurting close ones he has a strong personality and a certain magnetism, bartender he once moved to vegas by greyhound and was broke by the second day, i can't give up on him, classic and pro

tron - late 30s south florida resident, man in blue likes to follow a contrarian method to sports betting, loves baseball and has the only 3d smiley ever http://gamelive.com/forum/images/smilies/boxcleanersdaddy.gif

mcbaseball - mid 30s native of ohio living in southern florida, roofer by profession poker lover evolved to become a successful steam chaser, killer eyes and a very decent crip walk, has not one but two gamelive babies, the poster i have met the most

Fixed, love it ty Rogie :guitar: