• Views 55,206 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
In no particular order.

I'm not sure if Kato will be around today, so Tron can pick first, if Kato hasn't already posted.

Good Luck.

So I just post a play? I'm very groggy right now so I'll need you to hold my hand through this.

Yep..just post a play! Easy Breezy.

No pressure...Ideally it would be for a today/tonight game, but if you don't see anything you like, you could hold off. If you pick a loser, no shame. Very few of these really go very far...but it's fun when they do. The good thing about going first, is if you lose, then not much is really lost. Lose in the 5 spot, well that sucks.

So one loss and its over? Good idea having Tron pick 1st. He's the most likely to have a pick out of this crew :up:

Yeah. Anyone is welcome to switch places with another. The names/order was not based on anything.

Yep-one loss and it's over pal. The goal is to get 5 wins and then divide it up, or decide as a group to keep going...

Anyone in THIS zone can post a play. Bacon you were in the other one. You opted out, and that one is over anyway.

Fine I will pick that one. I will be out and about this weekend.

Nina- Tron is first up. If he wants to switch with you, that's fine by me. At this rate it will be Monday before it gets to you anyway.

I don't have a play for today,guys.

KATO??

I can put in Nina's Anaheim at -140 if you want to switch with her Tron ? I'm not sure if she thought she needed to make a pick right away so just followed Bacon's play there?

Ok. Well I won't be around much, so I guess we'll just pass on today unless I do happen to see something in enough time to put it in.

I have $25 min bet at my book..not sure why it didn't take that as a risk amount (it's quirky like that sometimes, ) only as a "to win" amount, but FYI if this wins there will be just $50 rolling over, not the extra juice included in original stake. ..if that makes sense.

Thanks for picking early Tron and go Marlins! I'm guessing Kato and Nina may not be around later, so if Plommer or Reno wants to pick next, you can do so if you have a play.

Current Wager type:Single Straight Bet / Buy Points

Sport: MLB Baseball
Selection : Miami Marlins 4/19/2015 1:10 PM - (EST)
Spread +1 -145 for Game
T KOEHLER -R must Start M HARVEY -R must Start
Amount : Risking 36.25 To Win 25.00 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 96283409

Would love to see one team at least go 5-0 and split $500-800...:megarock:

you kinda giving us $31ish in that example pal. technically you should be pocketin the extra $7 from trons winning bet.