Zeff side fish tank/bottle cap table-need help

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 4,104 Views
Oh man I can't wait for this duet. Once I hear you guys' interpretation I might video how it went down in my head.

Mrs X.-

Thank you so very much for the art. It came today. I have to say I am very happy and thankful. I am blown away by the creative box it came in and the bubble wrap will provide 5 minutes of popping pleasure. I am going to find a frame for it, get it framed and take a picture of it. I am really excited.

Thanks-

kato

p.s.-working on the bottle cap collection, will send next week hopefully.

Mrs X.-

Thank you so very much for the art. It came today. I have to say I am very happy and thankful. I am blown away by the creative box it came in and the bubble wrap will provide 5 minutes of popping pleasure. I am going to find a frame for it, get it framed and take a picture of it. I am really excited.

Thanks-

kato

p.s.-working on the bottle cap collection, will send next week hopefully.

Wow a frame! Seriously, that's a compliment.

No hurry or worries on the bottle cap collection. Reno and I went to a microbrew pub and the waitress gave me a bunch. I got the table mostly done. I just need a few more for the top. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm pretty happy with the result.

I was thinking of maybe doing another piece with nails in different sideways patterns. I'm not sure. The table and the sketch re-inspired me a little, almost enough to set up a work space in the garage.

kick ass on the work space. get a kiln for the barn too.

interested in the pics. the nails will be interesting.

thanks again.

The zeff side fish tank worked out, but isn't the vibe I wanted. I don't know what I was thinking? Calm serene fish tank, hyper energetic zeff....the two didn't really mesh. So, Kato, your zeff art, poorly scotch taped together painting, painted on the back of two topographical maps of Central City Colorado will be on the way soon.

RIP zeff side fish tank idea and shrimp number 2 of 3.

zeff_tank.jpg

zeff.jpg

My other project that I kind of want done sooner than later is the bottle cap table.

cap_table.jpg

Mr. X brought home a water dispenser/purifier that I want to put on the table. But I have to finish it first. No small feat for the "oh look a shiny thing!" multitasker. I know if I put it up there and it's not done, it will stay there indefinitely.

I'm running out of bottle caps. Tonight is First Friday when art galleries all stay open late and open their new shows. There are tons of dive bars and pubs down there. I'm going to see if they can bolster my collection so I can get this thing done. The cooler bottle caps are the ones I've picked up while travelling. Maybe you guys want to help me out? Lord knows most of you live inside the four walls of a bar. :cheers:

I don't have much to offer in return...a side boob pic, boudoir pic in fishnets in a half spit with my head touching my toe.....that one should be worth at least 100 bottle caps. I could make up a jaunty song with Mr. X on piano or Reno on guitar.

Come on gamelive, help me get this irritating, heavy water cooler eyesore to it's rightful place on the bottle cap table.

Mrs X are you going to be in Vegas for the bash, I can bring you enough bottle caps to finish the table but it will be from Canadian beers. Some might have opener indents in them too.