• Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 4,089 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
The zeff side fish tank worked out, but isn't the vibe I wanted. I don't know what I was thinking? Calm serene fish tank, hyper energetic zeff....the two didn't really mesh. So, Kato, your zeff art, poorly scotch taped together painting, painted on the back of two topographical maps of Central City Colorado will be on the way soon.

RIP zeff side fish tank idea and shrimp number 2 of 3.

zeff_tank.jpg

zeff.jpg

My other project that I kind of want done sooner than later is the bottle cap table.

cap_table.jpg

Mr. X brought home a water dispenser/purifier that I want to put on the table. But I have to finish it first. No small feat for the "oh look a shiny thing!" multitasker. I know if I put it up there and it's not done, it will stay there indefinitely.

I'm running out of bottle caps. Tonight is First Friday when art galleries all stay open late and open their new shows. There are tons of dive bars and pubs down there. I'm going to see if they can bolster my collection so I can get this thing done. The cooler bottle caps are the ones I've picked up while travelling. Maybe you guys want to help me out? Lord knows most of you live inside the four walls of a bar. :cheers:

I don't have much to offer in return...a side boob pic, boudoir pic in fishnets in a half spit with my head touching my toe.....that one should be worth at least 100 bottle caps. I could make up a jaunty song with Mr. X on piano or Reno on guitar.

Come on gamelive, help me get this irritating, heavy water cooler eyesore to it's rightful place on the bottle cap table.

Dear Mrs. X,

Please don't let me die!

Love,
Shrimp number 3 of 3.

I could send you approx. 4972 Bud Light bottle caps anytime you like.

Will be anticipating my side boob shot/Reno Cool duet doing my MF rap.

good day for kato! excited!

rip shrimp 2

somewhere i think we have a bottle cap collection, i will dig around and let you know

no boob pics are needed... lol

Dear Mrs. X,

Please don't let me die!

Love,
Shrimp number 3 of 3.

I felt bad about the little guys. There really wasn't anything wrong with the water that should be killing them. I went back to the fish store, and the remaining two at the store were dead on the bottom. Sick batch of shrimp, I guess. Number three is alive, but looking nervous.

MrX
Number three is alive, but looking nervous.

:wah:

This is Mr. X's project. The shrimp is in good hands. Mrs. X is only skilled in caring for mammals.

are you going to epoxy the table once done with the caps?
if not I'd recommend it, it'll look really cool/shiny and last a life time

Art, being one of those "to each their own" things in life is just that, nothing more. Personally I would not be considered Zef but I find the Grafiti'esque rawness of the backdrop very striking. I would assume the fish themselves would find it appealing as well. While I am certain these fish will be exposed to various strange visuals looking out their tanks in the years, perhaps weeks to come the Zef backdrop might present them with a bit of solice.

I love the tank backdrop! You should keep it for a while, it may grow on you.

As for the bottle cap table, I want one.

Could you put a black light in the tank? I think it'd look pretty cool then.

I love the tank backdrop! You should keep it for a while, it may grow on you.

As for the bottle cap table, I want one.

I like it alot. It's just that before I put it in, I would find myself staring absent mindedly at the tank and all of a sudden realize that I was calm. With the zef side background, not so much. Now, I'm staring at the tank and wanting to punch someone in the face.

Bottle cap table, very easy. Step one: Find a broke ass table someone is throwing out. Step two: spray paint it black. Step three: nail a bunch of bottle caps on it.

You can even get fancy:

dresserchair.jpg

I think you probably have enough bud light caps to make a dining room set.

It's a fish tank. not a fish rave. although that may be cool.

Damn Swarmy, you beat me too it. I was going to make some joke about crushing up some "e" into little fish sized tablets.

Goldfish on X?? That would be weird.

I think you probably have enough bud light caps to make a dining room set.

I like the look for one piece of furniture, preferably a small to medium piece. I like the colorful caps in that picture up there, bud light bottle caps are ugly. I used to be creative in my former life back in Michigan. I made some pretty neat things, I wish I had pictures. I designed a bar top for my bar in the basement. Used fish gravel and put all sorts of trinkets (random things, some antiques, a tiny smurf figurine, shells, coral) and filled it with resin. I had no clue what a chore that would be. The bar decor had a Polynesian theme. I miss having a basement.

I could send you approx. 4972 Bud Light bottle caps anytime you like.

Will be anticipating my side boob shot/Reno Cool duet doing my MF rap.

ok I found it.

Yo. Yo. Check it.

MonkeyF0cker.
Not just a big talker
Will be crushing senior citizens
At the home
From his walker

If you don't get it
Forget it
Serves up more shots
Than a baller
Diabetic

No let up
Step Up
But not in 3-D
Too much for most
But not for me
Oops

Slight of hand
Genius, I'm not
Seeing this? Forgot
Fischy, you're hot
In an ascot
Kettle, pot
Or not

So now I gotta lay low
Play it smoove like Kato
Ease up on the gay show
So snarky
Not Sharky
Mako
Make yo day go halo

Spit more shit
Than a BP well

will work on it if mrs.X qits stalling .

I am expecting a Reno Cool guitar lick for this ASAP. Don't make me stay up late either.

Looking forward to hearing this fabulous duet as well.

On a side note, I think GL needs a sideboob smiley. RJ make this happen pal.