Your favorite poster

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,818 Views
attack-of-the-50-foot-woman.jpg

looks like shes about to take a shit.

That one Raquel Welch poster was something, eh?

Cheryl Tiegs was quite a going concern in my teens. Not that my mom would have let me hang her most famous poster in my room.

50th_ctiegs_01.jpg

Farrah Faucett in the Red swimsuit is hands down th ewinner. In this forum I am my most favourite poster followed closely by Reno. Bread was a favourite but he melted down recently and that's not cool.

Cheryl Tiegs was quite a going concern in my teens. Not that my mom would have let me hang her most famous poster in my room.

50th_ctiegs_01.jpg

Duhhh you hang it behind your door, Mom would have never found it.

I was a big fan of Markie Post in this particular outfit from a Buck Rodgers episode

markie1.jpg

Big fan of Markie Post!

markie-post-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10935808-344-526.jpg

Does anyone remember the Happy Boy caricature of JJ talking to Robyn on the phone with Bread next to her! HB had Robyn with a giant package between her legs! This pic reminds me of that! I miss that's guy artwork! Genius!

This is my favorite. Got it 32 x 40 in my room framed. I love this moment in sports but the best part is the conrast that draw jordan out and secondly all of the fans faces as the ball is in the air. All the jazz fans are scared sh*tless and the bulls fan know its going in.

last-shot-1920x1200.jpg

Great post my friend but sad that the refs let MJ push off with an obvious offensive foul to make the shot! Just my opinion! FU Carlos Boozer!

I'm in :overshare: mode today!

Wait a minute! Is that MrsM's car in the driveway? :chair:

Last edited:
UTEOT gets credited with the first gay post of the thread.

Nice work, pal.

:pepe:

Big fan of Markie Post!

markie-post-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10935808-344-526.jpg

Does anyone remember the Happy Boy caricature of JJ talking to Robyn on the phone with Bread next to her! HB had Robyn with a giant package between her legs! This pic reminds me of that! I miss that's guy artwork! Genius!

Happy boy is amazing. had some scotches with him at the golden nugget poolside

Great post my friend but sad that the refs let MJ push off with an obvious offensive foul to make the shot! Just my opinion! FU Carlos Boozer!

I'm in :overshare: mode today!

Wait a minute! Is that MrsM's car in the driveway? :chair:

Boozer with the key turnover with :40 left, didn't help my middle opportunity.

My favorite poster said 'Cool Hand Luke'.

I googled and couldn't find it.

Proof that I'm getting old.

lucrobitaille.jpg

This would prob have to be my all-time favorite though:

kirk.jpg