Matt Rain
Boner
Bread
Durito
McBaseball
Teela
Ganchrow

HOW ARE YA?

Doing fine here. The upcoming lifestyle change is keeping things interesting.

:gaymelive:

Do you mean life in Owen Sound? Is the move official?

Good here. Since little one went back to day care. If they shut it down again we may be headed for splits ville. How you doing brother? 60 days til you about to get a serious life change.

Do you mean life in Owen Sound? Is the move official?

Yah, we're moving out of TO on Sept 12 and into the new place on Oct 1st. Two-week gap at our in-laws (they're 30 mins from Owen Sound).

(BTW being a new dad is just like going through a pandemic. You don't leave the house except to retrieve essential stuff. You're a natural already 👍)

Woah. Your making quick moves! I like it.

I'm hanging in there. Agreed, the current timing is mad decent. Would have preferred it to be more beginning of pandemic, but whatever.

Just got back from a weekend filled with in-laws and boozing/social anxiety. So that was neat.

First gathering experience in 7 months.

What did you end getting?
FAo7QJ1.jpg

Marty we'll have to do an Owen Sound gamelive mini-bash. We can meet at one of the dozens of Tim Hortons locations there for some double doubles and Timbits.

I got divorced about 40 days ago. I kid you not. I don’t mind over sharing with you cunts once in a while.

I’m on my new balcony now taking a breather from all of the moving. New couch got delivered with dirt marks on it and one of my balcony chairs was broken. Unreal.

Tempur Pedic gets delivered between 3:00 and 6:00 PM.

Single again, boyssssssssssss

:irishluck:

The movers asked if they can take pictures of my new pad.
They wanna be Tron, boys.

Tronner- you've been separated for over a decade, no?

MIA area still? Ocean view??

I approve of the Tempur-Pedic pillow I recently acquired.

😯 I assumed Tron was a divorcee all that time.

Looking forward to Tron's Courtships thread.

What did you end getting?

Renting a 3br with 2 full baths in "downtown" Owen Sound for now. We're looking at for sale listings to make a starter investment (that we may or may not move into - it's not clear how long wifey will be able to work remotely. Me, I just need to adapt my biz a little while we're in the sticks.)

I've never lived in a place with two full bathrooms before.
:fiverdance:

That looks fantastic bone bone. But fuck a bunch of DIY renos. :dontthinkso: