You can't spell Divorce without COVID

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 1,980 Views
I'm about to have low windows too, we're moving into a small church that was converted into "luxury" rentals. The 2nd-level bedrooms are slanted.
IMG_20200829_105716.jpg

Neat. You can measure his growth by how close to the window he can get.

I'll come out for one of these festivals.

That's one gosh darn big little small town if I ever saw one.

festival.jpg

It's enormously spread out. And the real population is more like 160k including all the surrounding towns.

The Nissan dealership we got our car at is pretty big.

I'm about to have low windows too, we're moving into a small church that was converted into "luxury" rentals. The 2nd-level bedrooms are slanted.
View attachment 3810
If thats marty juniors room those windows will definitely get smashed when he fires pucks across at the wall
:pucky:

If thats marty juniors room those windows will definitely get smashed when he fires pucks across at the wall
:pucky:

Excellent point. 😬

I got divorced about 40 days ago. I kid you not. I don’t mind over sharing with you cunts once in a while.

I’m on my new balcony now taking a breather from all of the moving. New couch got delivered with dirt marks on it and one of my balcony chairs was broken. Unreal.

Tempur Pedic gets delivered between 3:00 and 6:00 PM.

Single again, boyssssssssssss

:irishluck:

We need TRONS COURTSHIPS. Casper Courtships thread has shriveled up and died like a testicle in one of those Owen Sound winter storms.

The REAL Owen Sound!

It ain't SASKATCHEWAN

Marty I'm envious pal. Owen Sound looks fucking awesome. Then again I love this country and most of the cities and towns in it.

:canadian:

Ylhsait.png

Marty I wonder what percentage of the population of Owen Sound is African American?

Last edited:
In the last 20 mins I've watched 10 youtube videos made in Owen Sound. I have not spotted a single negro.

Marty expect a low turnout for the Owen Sound BLM march, pal.

Apparently niggas don't like salmon fishing.

Last edited: