Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Begins tonight at midnight

PIGS
CATS (often called RABBITS)
GOATS

Should do well in the year of the GOAT

OX is the enemy of the GOAT - will be uphill sledding for those born under OX energy

Will be a tough year for Obama and Boehner

How does this bode for the cubs?

Well they did pretty good in the last year of the GOAT

I'm sure you remember it well

I like the additions they've made - I think they can compete - would like to see Bryant up ASAP not sure on what the plan is there

because of the curse of the GOAT thing I ask

oh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Billy_Goat

Book references[edit]
Popular fictional character Harry Dresden, wizard, discovered the "true" story behind the curse. Author Jim Butcher shared the tale in "Curses", included in the short story collection Naked City: Tales of Urban Fantasy by Ellen Datlow published in 2011. Wizard Dresden discovered the goat at Wrigley Field was actually Gwynn ap Nudd disguised as a goat, and the baseball fanatic King of the Tylwyth Teg issued the curse when he was not allowed to watch the game.

End of Billy Goat Curse[edit]
On February 18, 2015, Brian S. of Chicago ended the Billy Goat curse by stating the Chicago Cubs would win the World Series in the upcoming season. The true identity of Brian S. has been hidden as a safety precaution.

Yeah I know why you were asking - curse of the BILLY GOAT - know all about it

Got season tickets this year so I hope they are decent

Sec 140 row 10 - not too bad at least it's in the sun and good foul ball territory

Fitting as it was the last day of the Horse year and Archie was born 1978 Horse year

Thanks for ending the curse Arch

Cat is what many use. Rabbit is what most use. Domesticated cats had not proliferated through China at the zodiac's induction but had in Vietnam. But whatever you use, Cat or Rabbit, you should have a good year.