WTH is going on in World of College Sports?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 4,704 Views
You've got about 56 / 64 right IPO.

i'll shoot for a higher score next time. list was to be used for an example only, just a quick 64 i threw together trying to keep geography in mind mostly. possibly a moot point anyway now if the pac-12 isn't going to expand.

i'll shoot for a higher score next time. list was to be used for an example only, just a quick 64 i threw together trying to keep geography in mind mostly. possibly a moot point anyway now if the pac-12 isn't going to expand.

I was pretty impressed Bay Bud!!!!

Seriously how great are those teams when they are playing the BCS championship in their back yard every time?

Update so now we have Missou going to the SEC to make a nice 14 team league and WV going to the Big12 to make it the number 10! Was glad to see TCU now being able to go where they belong! Possibly Louisville getting into the frey by wanting some Big12 so add one more and we have 12!

Seems right now we're down to 4 major conf. SEC, PAC10, ACC, and BIG TEN! BIG12 trying to hang (hopefully will) and Big East is dead even though IMO it has been for football for awhile! Adding teams they want to only showing desparation and will not down the road be a major FB player anyway!

So what is of the once thought upon best college basketball conference in the country? Does it turn into a basketball only type deal with the like likes of Nova, Georegtown, St John's, Providence, S Hall, Marquette, Depaul, ........? No wonder Louisville, UConn, and probably Cincy would want to bolt! Does if it comes about this b-ball only league dwindle down towards the status of a A-10 type!

How come Notre Dame is independent in football but not in basketball? Never understood how that shit works.

How come Notre Dame is independent in football but not in basketball? Never understood how that shit works.

Cause they get so much money from their own TV deal! They have the power! IMO should have joined the Big10 since they already play Mich and Mich St and I think Purdue every year!

Hope they can be left out of the FB pic down the road but some conference will probably jump at the opportunity of getting them. Fukers! But if it ain't the Big10 won't be geographically right!

lou+holtz.jpg

Kiss my ass Lou!

Potato has lost all faith in mankind if Boise State joins the Big East.

strong statement potato

Bump time!

So Maryland joins BigTen and probably Rutgers too? When will it stop?

Look, never got the Rutgers football thing, CHANGE THE FUKING NAME! New Jersey Univerisity, U of NJ, NJ State U, Stop the nonsense and get legit!

^^

If they called it New Jersey U no one would want to enroll there. :rolling:

Honestly Saulty, it's a horrible campus to boot in reality and most kids that go there are from NJ! Went up to see friends in younger days attending there and no college town atmosphere at all! Buses needed to even get around to classes! Foots stadium miles away and even b-ball place not that close! Saw a Kinks concert there which was classic! New Brunswick not a good town but what town is good in NJ!

Those Rutgers-Minnesota and Maryland-Illinois games are worth the wait. Fok these college presidents that preach tradition while taking the money grab.

Shouldn't be too bad as long as Delany and Co. don't pooch the divisions for a second time.

Golden opportunity for a do-over.

Nvm, moved Illinois to the Mich/Neb division and added the 2 newbies to OSU/PSU.

This conference sucks now.