WTH is going on in World of College Sports?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 4,703 Views
Nice! If this happens after all the change then I could live with it since then maybe we could finally come up with a playoff system to crown an undisputed champion! :up:

As long as Playoff games are held in the north, it has a shot.

Everyone wants to join SEC but no one wants to leave it. This will tell you which is the greatest college sports conference on earth.

Everyone wants to join SEC but no one wants to leave it. This will tell you which is the greatest college sports conference on earth.

I honesty have to tell you I agree, no funny stuff! Seriously!

Gets me to story if you have a few! As you know I have never set foot in NYC! After seeing the movie Escape From NY multiple times probably never will!

Back on course, well we never really vacation except the Jersey shore and when my son was thinking college the NJ state schools money wise did nothing for NJ residents! And any private schools north of us were sticker shock!

Well we looked into and did the tour of Virginia, NC, and SC private schools and just from that fell in love with Southern people and their friendliness! Ended up taking trips to places like Charleston, Myrtle Beach and the sort! Fantasic! Found out we missed out on a lot in our early years! MrsM keeps mentioning in her mind that she was meant to be a Southern belle!

Really looking forward to visiting Savannah one day! One place we haven't been to yet that is tops on our list! Maybe I can get lucky and get a couple seesions on the couch free!

When the whole conference plays 7-8 home games AND play their bowl games at home also, why leave.

When the whole conference plays 7-8 home games AND play their bowl games at home also, why leave.

I think the reason is they sell out the stadiums every game and they have the best TV contract of all other conferences.

I think the reason is they sell out the stadiums every game and they have the best TV contract of all other conferences.

Name the last team to leave the Big 10? They have the biggest stadiums and their own network.

Name the last team to leave the Big 10? They have the biggest stadiums and their own network.

SEC has a huge contract with CBS. Not even close to what Big 10 has with ESPN.

lets please remember that the pac 12 signed the record breaking tv contract

p.s. that title will go away when the big 10 and sec re-nego

SEC has a huge contract with CBS. Not even close to what Big 10 has with ESPN.

Like to know the numbers money wise between the 2 but the one thing you can count on is seeing a SEC game every Sat afternoon! FW, you have to remember the South is loyal to their own probably more than any other geographic region of the US! I like loyal!

I would love to see some southen schools play up here in November. We'll see how tough they Re huddled around a heater.

The NFL is not a big thing in the South. The college fans here are very passionate about their teams.

I think Vandy and Florida went pretty deep in the college world series....

What is the SEC NOT good at? Hockey? education?

Can someone please come up with the Numbers for TV contracts for these conferences?

The Big East is so weak so I can see why Pitt and Cuse would want to leave! But didn't think the Big12 was not big with viewership!

Decent article.

so i got 63 out of 64 right.

texas' network is behind the breakup of the big 12 and will stand in the way of them getting into any conference. gluttony, thy color is burnt orange.

You've got about 56 / 64 right IPO.