Wtf is that?

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 1,259 Views
sopranos-did-exist-sopranos-did-she-even.gif

She did!

I guess I looked flushed. This was after a long fast walk in the heat so I guess that and being à little out of shape are to blame.

What a sweetheart to check up on me like that.

Steve, how many 7/11 member points do you have right now?

I had roughly 24,000 until I finally began turning them in for free coffee. I’m hovering around 8000 now.

If you have more than 4000, I highly recommend getting a full pie w the 4000 points. Great deal

Oh man you've gotta give it a go. A bit dry sometimes but the flavor is always on point.

@stevek they even have them at 7-eleven...

Walking to the park where I sit in the swing this blonde babe with a clipboard pacing outside a hotel asks me how I'm doing. Noticing the clipboard I keep pacing and say good and she proceeds to ask me if I'm a Giants fan and where I'm from. I explain that I'm a Phins fan and she says we look good this year. Then the light changed so I kept walking. All I could think was why didn't she bring up her company's cause? Was she just killing time talking to me? When I made my way back from the park I went by where she was in case she wanted to talk to me again. She was a short distance away and made no effort to acknowledge me.

Blondie why did you talk to me without mentioning your company? Wtf was that?

I'd talk to her anytime and I'd even give her two seconds of her company's pitch before cutting her off.

Wtf?