• Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 1,233 Views

stevek

Gamelive's Power Bottom
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Score
Tokens
This thread is for those absurdities in normal every day life that erk us but that we keep to ourselves. Hopefully sharing them in here results in members not hurting others in real life such as in Muddy's case

So a short while ago I was in Acme, a local supermarket. They had this little prepackaged thing that was some cracker rods, some cheese and salami. There was no price but since I was in the mood for it and the fact that it was food stamp eligible (I'm always loaded with food stamps) I figured I'd take it.

Well when I get to the register the item wouldn't ring up and it said it was getting someone to help me out. It was this older black lady that had a certain charm to her. She came over and said she'd have to go check the shelf since it wasn't ringing up, I said that's fine I didn't see a price

A minute later she comes back and says she can't sell it to me because no price on the shelf either.

So I waited a few minutes only to find out that they had an item on the shelf that they couldn't sell?

Wtf is that?

I got my cheese and crackers fix at 711 but that's still a little ridiculous.

When I possibly work at Acme which may be happening soon there's gonna be some major changes.

Last edited:
You mean this?

JvMjkBO.jpg

I went back today and those same trays are sitting there in the produce section with no price.

Wtf is that?

Also I littered my strawberry ice cream pop wrapper and some guy in a truck scolded me saying "This is Philadelphia, we don't just throw trash around."

Wtf is that? This place is a shithole.

Maybe he was joking?

You're somewhat famous for having trashy streets. You animals don't even use trash bins, loose bags of trash all over the streets.

How your population isn't 50% raccoon is beyond me.

Very good points, could be true.

Then take them off the shelf!

<3 Shaniqua!!!!

I mean seems like a reasonable thing to ask a manager about. Unless Shaniqua is the manager?

It really does, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Shaniqua didn't strike me as management.

Sexpot yes, management no.

I went back today and the item in question was tagged at five dollars apiece. Pretty pricy. Nice deal on Combos to make up for it.

No sign of my chocolate fantasy Shaniqua.

So that's what happened thurr.