Wtf is going on in San Bernardino?

• Start date
  • Replies 123 Comments
  • Views 7,545 Views
American Terrorist
The irony of when you're own Constitution is used against you...

Why would you ever want to live in America when you have this kind of stuff happen on the weekly?

because you either live in America or an American colony and/or are subject to American aggression. There is hardly an alternative

I dont own a gun and doubt I ever will. Im not anti gun though. Personally I think people have a right to them. Like many I truly beleive that banning guns would do very little in the way of stopping violent crimes. We live in a violent world. Its not an American thing its a fucked up people thing. Be it religion, political,crazy, or any number of reasons there are just a bunch of sick people out there who have no regards for others. There are people out there who have no value of human life. There are people out there who have agendas and a willingness to go to any lengths to carry them out. There are just a bunch of people in this world (not just America) who are totally fok'd up.

It's sad thus is what our society has come too. It's sadder that it'll probably only get worse.

One super dumb thing about America is that all of the cop haters will add the deaths of the suspects to the TOTAL OF AMERICANS KILLED BY POLICE THIS YEAR list that they love to throw all over the Internet.

It's sadder that it'll probably only get worse.
. I thought about that today...wondering why I was working out trying to extend my time on this miserable planet instead of holing up in a safe place with a Krispie Kreme.

Oh, you guys.

This is the safest time to be alive in history.

The media is scary.

Hating America is very trendy right now.

The irony of when you're own Constitution is used against you...

Why would you ever want to live in America when you have this kind of stuff happen on the weekly?

Lol. Xpy and other Aussies I know had nothing to comment towards the Paris attacks, but they become OUTRAGED when a few people get shot by lone wolf on the opposite side of planet from them.

Lol. Xpy and other Aussies I know had nothing to comment towards the Paris attacks, but they become OUTRAGED when a few people get shot by lone wolf on the opposite side of planet from them.
Blitty calm down...

3 weeks ago life was completely different for this poster...Did u see top 3 potm over the border #gloatwhileican #notthatthatissayingmuch

Not my fault you lot chose to embrace Sudanese type societal structures...

Good work...:megarock:

I dont own a gun and doubt I ever will. Im not anti gun though. Personally I think people have a right to them. Like many I truly beleive that banning guns would do very little in the way of stopping violent crimes. We live in a violent world. Its not an American thing its a fucked up people thing. Be it religion, political,crazy, or any number of reasons there are just a bunch of sick people out there who have no regards for others. There are people out there who have no value of human life. There are people out there who have agendas and a willingness to go to any lengths to carry them out. There are just a bunch of people in this world (not just America) who are totally fok'd up.

It's sad thus is what our society has come too. It's sadder that it'll probably only get worse.
Exactly so why give these people more access to do their harm?

356 mass murders so far this year. Nuff said...

Mass shootings virtually every day here and half of America is far more worried about some Middle Eastern extremist trojan-horsing with a group of war-ravaged refugees possibly doing the same some day. 'Murica.

Blitty calm down...

3 weeks ago life was completely different for this poster...Did u see top 3 potm over the border #gloatwhileican #notthatthatissayingmuch

Not my fault you lot chose to embrace Sudanese type societal structures...

Good work...:megarock:

Haven't been on sbr in a year or so

Mass shootings virtually every day here and half of America is far more worried about some Middle Eastern extremist trojan-horsing with a group of war-ravaged refugees possibly doing the same some day. 'Murica.

I know!! It isn't like someone with a Pakistan passport went and shot up a lot of people just yesterday. The same group of people who threw her a baby shower earlier this year, obviously accepting her in.

Oh wait...

I know!! It isn't like someone with a Pakistan passport went and shot up a lot of people just yesterday. The same group of people who threw her a baby shower earlier this year, obviously accepting her in.

Oh wait...
Like that guy in Colorado last week...

Selective processing is SO inhibitive to personal growth...

Oh wait...