Wtf is going on in San Bernardino?

• Start date
  • Replies 123 Comments
  • Views 7,598 Views
Islamic extremism destroying America is a matter of when, not if. It might take 75 years but it's coming.

Like George Carlin said, you can't win a long, drawn out fight against an opponent that doesn't care about 401's, toddlers at home and the Super Bowl.

Or following in former Presidential footsteps is FDR's treatment of Japanese and Germans or Carter's during the Iran hostage crisis. It might be nice to have a president with a pair of balls instead of one who blames this country for everything.

Or following in former Presidential footsteps is FDR's treatment of Japanese and Germans or Carter's during the Iran hostage crisis. It might be nice to have a president with a pair of balls instead of one who blames this country for everything.

what if they had sent mr. nina to a camp because he's japanese? how would you have felt?

Because that accomplished anything? Because two wrongs make a right? Because nationality and religion are the same thing?

Welcome to Nazi Germany. Population: Conservative America.

Because that accomplished anything? Because two wrongs make a right? Because nationality and religion are the same thing?

When refugees came to the US, they did so to start a new life away from government and religion persecution. The problem with radical muslims is they want to come here and only obey their shariah law instead of our constitution. The ones who want to blend in and offer something back to our society, no problem. The ones who don't like our laws can go somewhere else.

If that makes me part of Nazi Germany, so be it.

Somebody DIED from Ebola.

:endoftheworld:

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

--John F. Kennedy.

LOL a stereotype to end a post decrying stereotypes. Can't make this stuff up.

LOL a stereotype to end a post decrying stereotypes. Can't make this stuff up.

How many liberals are supporting the statements of Donald Trump? Let me know when you find one.

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

--John F. Kennedy.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Trump has gone well beyond a policy of not allowing Syrian refugees into the country. He has advocated for a national registry and a travel ban for all Muslims.

what if they had sent mr. nina to a camp because he's japanese? how would you have felt?

I have never trumpeted the use of interment camps. They were wrong. This is a different issue. This is a temporary halt to "refugees" until a proper vetting system can be put in place. That is the purpose of government. To protect ITS own people first. Not people wanting to come in. Ain't nothing wrong with a vetting system. Especially after you have some evil bitch kill 14 people because she got into this country, passing the State Department's vetting process by giving a false address that anyone with access to Google maps was able to discover in less than a day.

And while Mr. Nina is half Japanese, there would be no way in hell his NAVY SEAL leader dad would have allowed that to happen. Mr. Nina and his mom lived in Japan for 2 years before hoping a boat and coming over legally.

I have never trumpeted the use of interment camps. They were wrong. This is a different issue.

:clueless:

When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Federal Building in Oklahoma the immigrants didn't demand white people put in concentration camps.

Some deranged psycho shoots up a movie theater or a school? Do nothing.

Some deranged psychos shoot up a government office? Well, if they are Muslim, close all borders, deny refuge to war-torn refugees, create a registry of religious affiliation for our citizens, use the FBI/CIA/NSA to justify the invasion of privacy, spend trillions to fight a war in the Middle East, use any excuse to deny basic Constitutional freedoms, etc., etc., etc.

Why in the world does the reason used to shoot up the place matter? What agenda are you buying into?

:lol: thats a well placed Saultyism.

The notion of denying something due to religious belief can't be taken seriously, especially in a country where religion is considered a choice of faith not an ethnicity. That is nothing more than purposeful baffonish behavior. Everybody knows that millions of people of different religions travel back n forth, the whole economic system is based on it.
I figure it's to see how many people will be like: yeah:usa:
It's like seeing how many people will believe the Onion is real news.

Here's the real issue. There are people whose faith (to them) means you convert or die. Knock Christians all you want but I haven't seen the Southern Baptist beheading people lately.

MF, don't be obtuse. I was pointing out in the first post that Trump's proposal has history behind it. Matter of fact, it is a law that was passed in 1952 by a Democratic congress and signed into law by a Democratic President and used by a different Democratic President. So all this whining, wailing and gnashing of teeth by the left today is just loud posturing. Nothing more.

I have 6 soon to be 7 reasons to be against bringing in people who do not appreciate our culture, screwed up as it. When your poor "victims" get settled and further organized than they already, they will continue bringing their war to us. They are at war with us whether or not we think we are at war with them. You and all the guys rendering your opinions on this are too old to fight. And I am not willing to risk my stepson, my nephews and grandsons. (Ok...the son and grandson come from Mr. Nina but I claim them and love them. They are mine) And frankly, I am not willing to risk their lives for you. And you have no right to demand that from other people.

You guys have seriously caused this forum to suck the past month. Great job. Merry Christmas.

Here's the real issue. There are people whose faith (to them) means you convert or die. Knock Christians all you want but I haven't seen the Southern Baptist beheading people lately.

MF, don't be obtuse. I was pointing out in the first post that Trump's proposal has history behind it. Matter of fact, it is a law that was passed in 1952 by a Democratic congress and signed into law by a Democratic President and used by a different Democratic President. So all this whining, wailing and gnashing of teeth by the left today is just loud posturing. Nothing more.

I have 6 soon to be 7 reasons to be against bringing in people who do not appreciate our culture, screwed up as it. When your poor "victims" get settled and further organized than they already, they will continue bringing their war to us. They are at war with us whether or not we think we are at war with them. You and all the guys rendering your opinions on this are too old to fight. And I am not willing to risk my stepson, my nephews and grandsons. (Ok...the son and grandson come from Mr. Nina but I claim them and love them. They are mine) And frankly, I am not willing to risk their lives for you. And you have no right to demand that from other people.

You guys have seriously caused this forum to suck the past month. Great job. Merry Christmas.

You're right. Trump's proposal of religion testing and registration does have history behind it - in Nazi Germany. There is a big difference between testing religion and nationality when at war with sovereign nations. However, that doesn't make it right either. There is also a history of slavery, women's oppression, and a slew of other things that shouldn't be repeated in this country.

You keep assuming that all of the refugees hate America. Why? You obviously don't understand that there are factions within the Muslim religion much like there are factions within the Christian religion. There have been many wars between Christian factions and a lot of religious persecution. You can look to Ireland as a perfect example of violence that has endured centuries between Protestants and Catholics. It has only recently begun to subside. So, when you associate all Muslims with ISIS and other extremist factions, it makes you look incredibly ignorant. It's akin to associating all Christians with the IRA.

I can handle my own if I need to. I'm not asking someone else to fight for me. In fact, I'm the one not in favor of sending troops to the Middle East. You think your family is more at risk by letting in refugees who are fleeing ISIS than actively being at war with ISIS? That doesn't seem very logical to me.

Your position is based on fear and bigotry. You haven't even begun to try to understand the situation there. It's scary that people would actually give many of Trump's proposals any credence at all, and it has become pretty obvious to me how someone like Adolf Hitler rose to power so easily. We will give up more and more of our freedoms and values as Americans because of your fears. And frankly, I'm not willing to give them up in exchange for your false sense of security.

You are 100%right MF, there are factions within religions. Shouldn't we do due diligence in weeding out the bad apples? What countries have open borders and can take them? If there is no one else, why are we the bad guys here? Since the radical Muslims want to make it their religion against everyone, shouldn't the other Muslims take care of that?