Wtf is going on in San Bernardino?

• Start date
  • Replies 123 Comments
  • Views 7,598 Views
Exactly. Would love to see xspansive confront the burglars with a broomstick because guns are dangerous and evil.
haha you've no idea...

Thing is when people know you have nearly 8 years of wing tsun street fighting experience they tend to think twice anyway. Ever given someone a complimentary spinal massage Saulter? Do you even know where the nerve endings inside a persons spinal chord are located in order to neutralize your opponent for the short term??

What makes you think I haven't had a firearm pointed in my direction anyway??

Hypothetically speaking many years I moved into a rented house. Long story short on the 2nd morning the doorbell rang and upon opening the door (again hypothetically speaking) I was faced with two barrels pointed at my temple.

Turns out the guy who did live there before me was a junkie and his junkie dealer came to collect.

That experience made me dislike firearms even more...

But hey I get if your scared and you feel as though your guns will protect you...

Not everyone has a big set of balls pal and I get that.

You've seen a pic of me. Would you fukk with me??

Last edited:
repost the pic

hypothetically

Saulty post a pic from your green beret sniper days

No longer have it but its still somewhere on these boards...

"good guy" witha gun may have shot innocent bystander down the street from me today

"good guy" witha gun may have shot innocent bystander down the street from me today
2df95eef491a51d6c55e1f7cfe3a6f31.jpg

I get its in the constitution and all but seriously, what the fudge is wrong with Americans that this issue is unable to be resolved?

For fukk sake you're supposed to be the beacon of social progress for the western world to follow.

Granted, things could be better in this part of the world too but at least we got our shit together after Martin Bryant and in comparison its been chalk and cheese since.

Archie, doesn't the President have the ability to override congress with some kind of executive order??

For fukk sake you're supposed to be the beacon of social progress for the western world to follow.

I think you've got us confused with someone else.

Archie, doesn't the President have the ability to override congress with some kind of executive order??

Where did you get this impression? I've seen most things speaking to the contrary.

With how the current checks and balances setup he does not. He can advise congress.

Guns are what you talk about to avoid talking about Islamic terrorism.

yes let's go see bill gates and close some internet

[WEBM]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/674030944085405697/pu/vid/1280x720/cH9-KYYbZQEJJrIi.mp4[/WEBM]

Trump maybe a test case. The owners threw him outhere to find out how much they can get away with. He was told to come out with more and more crazy shit to see at what point there is a backlash. :idea:

RenoBalls makes a good point.

Leftists like to think things such as Trump, Front Nationale or UKIP just happen in a vacuum. Right? Like, things were just going swimmingly, it was all rainbows and good vibes and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere and for no reason, Donald Trump was elected president.

How can a group of people that are constantly droning on about root causes not reflect and think critically about some of their own ideas, instead of shouting down any idea they disagree with as racist.

The Islam-leftwing alliance is one of the more bizarre examples of inconsistent thought in modern politics.
Islam stands for everything that is antithetical to progressives (sexual freedom, gender quality, etc..) but yet here they are carrying water for those very same ideas.

If you think defending religious freedoms and the liberty from religious persecution (whether its Islam, Christianity, Atheism, or some other) is inconsistent with liberal ideals, I don't think you understand liberal ideals. There are literally hundreds of thousands (and not all of them Muslim) hoping to escape oppression in the name of religion - no different than most other religions that have been used for oppressive means throughout the history of mankind.

I don't think anyone with intelligence doesn't recognize the fact that there is a large segment of the population that tends to generalize people into broad strokes. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Trump got elected. The media has successfully scared the population with something that has the chance of hitting a lottery to ever actually affect them. People in the cornfields of Nebraska and in the bayou of Louisiana are somehow worried that they will some day be the target of a terrorist attack. Generalizations, stereotypes, and xenophobia play right into those fears.

yep, listen, I think Trump is fun. I think that voting for a President is little different than voting for a 7/11 cashier. He's gonna do he's job thats all.
But #1 job of being President is being a good pr guy. So I find it interesting that someone who's #1 job is to get people to like him would say ridiculous things such as "do not allow any Muslims to enter the country". It shows that the bosses have no respect or fear of the public, they are just toying with us.