Would you have Teh Intercourse with Serena Williams?

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,793 Views
This is the summer of love. You know I'd be all up on it/in it/whuteva.

If it's good enough for Keyshawn/Common/etc etc...it's good enough for Bread!

Church!

No way!!! The only reason people hype her up as hot is because she is such a big tennis star! Please don't take this the wrong way, but there are probably thousands of black women built like that you wouldn't dream about having sex with like you do with Serena. The OMG fascination with the masses believing she is a 9 or a 10 is mind boggling?

:serious: to those people!

Yep. And if my husband ever touched that with a 10 foot pole, sayonara suckers.

Only to make her feel better about herself. It's a rare woman who can brag about getting Teh Intercourse from none other than Matty Rain.

:shades:

no mamen guays

yall don't like drilling for oil

RJ, this chick and Serena is like apples and oranges, or maybe coconuts and pineapples where you're at? Whatever! This girl is hot, look at the face and the body not masculine at all!

Put it this way RJ, you would bang this girl and Rickhas or IWin would bang that Serena! Best analogy I have!

Only to make her feel better about herself. It's a rare woman who can brag about getting Teh Intercourse from none other than Matty Rain.

:shades:

Was brag really the word you were looking for? :3stooges:

uncle richie wouldn't be able to get it up and would ask her for 5 bucks to buy a hit of crack

RJ, what with Paul VI and now a birdcage for avatar? Deep meaning or random? :flowers:

Now THAT I wanna see. Hot lesbian sex with Serena and Polaroid.

she's like every other woman.... once you bend them over the kitchen table they all look the same. As Tiger says for Nike "Just do it".

wtf-cat.jpg

I wonder what she would do to you in bed if you said Venus was better.