Would you cut off your dominant hand for 1 million dollars?

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 6,597 Views
you know she can pump and leave milk with you? You know you can even freeze it? I'm not saying I wold recommend it, it was just a thought.

Fuck, what's with the attitude?

I think I am done talking to you for the day.

Going to Mexico with a one month old is the worst idea I've heard in 40 years

you know she can pump and leave milk with you? You know you can even freeze it? I'm not saying I wold recommend it, it was just a thought.

Fuck, what's with the attitude?

I think I am done talking to you for the day.

:ohmy:

Dude! I was just being silly about the breastfeeding thing - I will actually offer to stay home with the baby and see what happens. Hadn't thought of it. It is a genius idea. I really don't wanna go to Mexico, regardless of the baby.

Thanks for the support Daffypoo.

:ohmy:

Dude! I was just being silly about the breastfeeding thing - I will actually offer to stay home with the baby and see what happens. Hadn't thought of it. It is a genius idea. I really don't wanna go to Mexico, regardless of the baby.

Oh, I thought you were being smart with me...my bad.

You know there was actually one case where a man was able to bf his kids?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

I read an article years ago where a man began to breastfeed his baby after the mother had died.

Male lactation

when-your-friend-asks-if-you-want-to-go-to-the-gym.gif

What you got against brown browns, Matterballs?

Mex is fun.

I mean, I don't wanna go to Mexico in the context of a wedding where I know 0.5 people there.

not to mention traveling long distances with an infant sucks.

Please elaborate you two so I can counter the woman with some rock-solid arguments. I know it's a bad idea but I'm not sure exactly why.

I'll give you credit.

Cami and Daft say you're stupid.

You aren't supposed to travel with infants that young, though it's probably ok.

Please elaborate you two so I can counter the woman with some rock-solid arguments. I know it's a bad idea but I'm not sure exactly why.

I'll give you credit.

Cami and Daft say you're stupid.

lol. Well, when they are that young they have to be fed every 2-4 hours, plus diaper changes, plus cleaning the chord if it hasn't fallen off. So, if you're traveling over four hours, especially driving, it's a pain in the ass because you have to get them out of their car seat to feed and burp them, plus, what are you gonna do with all those dirty diapers?! Feeding time is at least 30 minutes, including burping, pending how fast little one eats. It's gonna take you longer to reach your destination then normal. Is the wedding outside? I wouldn't baby having that much sun exposure. Spit up, that is inevitable. Have fun with that on the road....this whole baby thing, especially infants....is messy. Not to mention you won't be sleeping much so chances are one or both of you will be sleep deprived. It takes six weeks for the average women to recover from child birth, Is mama certain she will be feeling well enough? I would hate to be stuck traveling while my body is trying to recover.

Also what Rito said, you're not really supposed to travel with babies so dang early.

Outstanding, thanks a lot cami. :bowdown:

Oh and fuck my life. :sbrjohn:

A lot of bad things can happen to a baby during the first 100 days of its life. You don't want to increase the odds of bad things by taking a fucking trip to Mexico of all places.

Oh and fuck my life. :sbrjohn:

Oh yeah, you'd be taking baby from cold to hot weather so quickly, that would make me nervous.

Lol, when you're baby can fully see, and really smiles and really looks at you for the first time, it's totally worth it, I promise!
P.S. Put some black and white shapes above the changing table, it's stimulating for the little one.
bb_zps4f85a7be.gif

Have you guys felt baby kicking? I'd imagine you do. that was always a funny feeling

She says she can feel things but doesn't seem too convinced. She'll put my hand on her belly so I can confirm but I've yet to feel anything.

Common Jean-Louis.