Would you cut off your dominant hand for 1 million dollars?

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 6,591 Views
Where are you from Cami? Where do you live now?

I bet your mom's tune may change as she gets older. I know you are much younger than me and as I said, I was born late to my parents (my oldest brother is 18 years older than me...the youngest is 12 years older) so your mom is probably still fairly young. A lot can change. It's great that you are more than willing to have her stay with you. It will be a time you won't regret.

WTH? Just got a message from a friend of mine on FB..."I guess your mom is passing. I am so sorry....etc etc..." I am not sure where she got that from, Good Lord. I think I posted to another friend whose mom is sick...I guess somehow she saw that and misread it. Or maybe she knows something I don't. Or maybe she's drinking early. Weird.

No.

I will make $1 million USD in the next 9 years at my current security guard position. I'll keep my right hand. I'd hate to have the talk with my sons about what happened to my hand.

:handshake:

I'll have Steves parents with us too, we'd have a full house lol, but they mean the world to us.

people are 'tarded and stuff. I cried a little this morning, I saw another one of my friends gave birth to their son last night...and he died. Breaks my heart.

I was born in PA, grew up in State college, PA, (which is where I met Steve) and for the last few years have lived near altoona.
Where are you located?

I certainly hope she changes her mind, right now she lives all the way over in France! I can't help when she is all the way over there. It was only supposed to be for ten years, but they fell in love with france, and are determined to stay. assholes, lol.

Wow. Have you been to France? How long has she been there? I have never been to France but my one brother goes 1-2 every year. He and his gf LOVE it. The niece I mentioned(his daughter) speaks fluent French. I assume your mom does by now as well. I'm fine with French fries and French toast. Have you been there? I guess I would like to go once...but obviously won't be any time soon.

Horrible about your friend's son. I can't imagine. I don't have kids..never had that maternal gene...but I cannot imagine. I'm so sorry for her ..and you...I'm sure that was very tough. I'm sure you will be a great support system for her...Did they have any idea something was wrong?

I'm currently in Sioux Falls, SD. It's a decent size, and a great city actually. I don't miss Denver traffic. I will be renting out my Denver townhome beginning in February, so have to get all my stuff back here. That's going to be a pain in the ass. After mom is gone I will probably sell my Denver place and stay here ...for the immediate future anyway.

I am not sure I have been to PA. If I did it was when I was real young on a trip to Boston for my brother's college graduation (I was 5 so don't remember much about the trip.) I am quite sure you have never been to SD! lol. If you have, probably the other side of the state where most people think of when they think SD. (Mount Rushmore etc.) Oh, I sent you a friend request on FB...FW told me who you were...hope that's not too forward..lol...figured I could avoid my life story on GL if there was an additional mode of communication. Hope you have a great day. I forgot what thread I am even in....I guess it was probably one of my own so don't feel to bad about getting sidetracked.

I have never been to France, that's an extremely expensive trip! She tells me all about and sends pictures all the time, it sounds and looks wonderful! Very tradition life style there. She's been there for almost 6 years now, last year was her fifth year there and since they were there that long, they are no official citizens of France - they moved there because of my step dads job.

Nope. they had no idea anything was wrong with baby.

moving sucks. But renting you're place out sounds like a good idea for you...for the time being anyhow.

Yup I saw the fb request, I'll add you after work. Nope, never been to SD....haven't been to too many places...someday I'll make it around, lol. I forgot which thread we were in too, I was like wait I thought I was posting in that other one?!? lol

No it's not.

Well, for two, a round trip plain ticket, last I looked was pretty pricey. Let alone spending money and things, my mom says that she easily spends a few grand per trip.

Well yeah.

I thought you guys were making the big bucks.

Well yeah, I am just focused on building savings and things like that before I drop a few grand on anything...

Plus I'm sure you've seen Bacon mention about the rate hikes...that set us back a little bit...but things are coming around...should a good month this month...

Well yeah, I am just focused on building savings and things like that before I drop a few grand on anything...

Sharp. You have plenty of time to travel.

Then you make a baby and you're fokked.

Nope, not fucked at all, it would just take our life path in a different direction. We are okay with that, IF it happens.

I meant, as far as traveling goes.

Oh, lmao :facepalm: Mmm, it would deter it for a couple of years, but that's no biggy.

The woman wants to go to her BFF's wedding in Mexico next February. She's due January 4th.

Coleman_wtf.gif

Me - That's a shitty idea.
Her - Why is it shitty?
Me - What if our ONE MONTH OLD INFANT gets sick in Mexico.
Her - The bride is a nurse. All her friends are nurses.
Me - It's a shitty idea.

:fok:

I personally wouldn't do it. If the women plans on BFing, then baby should be fine....good luck with that. Maybe you can stay home with baby and she can go?

That's fucking genius. I bet I can breastfeed too.

#moobsftw