World Series of Poker Hypeeeeeee

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 7,882 Views
Nah. I like a good trolling but not gonna mess with a dude and his livelihood or in his own "home".

So VD, how did yesterday turn out?!

12 off the money. Pretty brutal.

Had a really nice spot to make a move... guy with big stack raises to 10k in late position. Folds to me in small blind. I have K10... shove my 40,000. Big stack guy is raising just about anything trying to steal the blinds, so is going to fold a lot when I push back with 30k more. And even when he calls K10 plays fine against everything except AA or KK.

Oh but big blind randomly picks up AA. Shoves. Big stack folds his junk as I expected he would. But I'm dead against AA. Just gross timing.

I thought boner was one that got banned.

Figured he was back on the sauce and being belligerent.

Blitty, does Bone Bone go OFF THE RAILS once in a while and go on HUGH BENDERS?

Watched the late night replay this morning. I had fallen asleep. That last hand was brutal

Watched the late night replay this morning. I had fallen asleep. That last hand was brutal

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah been a handful of heartbreakers this series. At least I finally cashed one and people seem to be enjoying the streams.

Last one today let's get it.

once again, I don’t know much about poker, but seeing VD, pull a K on the river to win a huge pot was really cool

Now I can’t send messages on chat, so I’m talking to myself

-4100. Sold off 60% to friends and family so -1640 for me.