will 1 person trust me tonight (trying to make a name for myself )

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 11,589 Views
dont make it more complicated than it is gsp knock out 1 unit +200 call it a night and put it on nfl or your wfie.

becuase i talk a bunch of bullshit on sbr that site is for jokes and giggles.

that site is for me to just build my points up and buy shit lmao atleast here i been posting and making videos and enjoying myself and winning.

We enjoy you here as well Girish! :handshake:

i havent been posting bs here and making dumb videos and making a million in game threads like at other places just been trying to provide others with the best knowledge i can give and share laughs and giggles while getting pounded.i got 100 on this prop bet baby at 2 to 1 who wants some

You got this! GSP by KO! :dance:

Make dat ca$h money!!

that site is for me to just build my points up and buy shit lmao atleast here i been posting and making videos and enjoying myself and winning.

Do you grin when you win?

real talk, fi

i believe in you

you've been doing a hell of job fighty

you've filled the shoes of amby 10x :clap:

ill be happy with this win i won 500.00 on navy eariler today well 300 on them and 200 on action i took on army ml lmao 500 up today is solid for me.im happy with this 100.00 play gsp by ko and ill make 5 units tomorrow on nfl.

i try my best thats all i can do i read 3 hours and studied games and looked at trends and models and gut feelings i dont care what any one has to say about there systems and ways they make money.i did my part and hope to get rewarded tomorrow.if i lose i go back to the drawing board.atleast i know i tried my best.if you guys tail i promise youll be up money in the long term.you ask why becuase hard work pays off in the end.if you dont like that answer im sorry.best of luck.

go gspppppppppppppp