will 1 person trust me tonight (trying to make a name for myself )

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 11,751 Views
So when you were PM'ing me for help on where to buy dirt cheap tickets to Vegas shows because you had no money and wanted to propose to your girlfriend during the Bash you were just playing around?

Or when you said you writing a book on gambling?
Or when you told the forum you were at the Bash and SBR stuffed you around on your hotel so you stayed elsewhere? Or when you finally admitted you were full of shit about being in Vegas at all since someone who was a poor student as you claimed to be surely would've at least turned up to a Bash function to get them to sort out your room yet you never did? Or when you told the forum that you just graduated with your AA in accounting and had worked part-time as a security guard for $18 an hour as a temp job even though no one even believed that since the going rate for someone who is unlicensed and can't carry a weapon is barely $10? Dude, just be yourself. No need for the nonsense here at least.

GSP doesn't KO too many guys oddly enough.

That eye is grossssss.

bread its kool he almost had it that eye is bad seriously.cant win them all.i tried atleast.

if you ask lv bound if i was in vegas he might say no he might say yeah or was that paco in the strip club i was with lmao maybe not paco bodog becky i dont know.i dont know what happend on that trip.what happens in vegas stays in vegas ask paco.

not trying to start anything shari but dont beleave everything you read honestly its just a forum.if i said i was prez would you think that is true.i only give 5 people respect at sbr

1.paco
2.cougarbait
3.sad but true (brock landers )
4.my arch rivary n gates or wait is he like 4 different posters there stealing sbr points.
5.tt i mean bateman i mean who knows what name he wants to be.

if you ask lv bound if i was in vegas he might say no he might say yeah or was that paco in the strip club i was with lmao maybe not paco bodog becky i dont know.i dont know what happend on that trip.what happens in vegas stays in vegas ask paco.

Don't worry - I'll ask Paco. And unfortunately for your twisted brain, what happens in Vegas definitely does not stay in Vegas when you're talking about people who met each other on a gambling forum.

yeah shiri a fruit loop is just what i am.fisc cant win them all.

i hardly post on sbr any more shari because i found out a bunch of shiti like this site even though 90 percent of the posters are on sbr atleast theres topics i enjoy reading.