will 1 person trust me tonight (trying to make a name for myself )

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 11,754 Views
yeah tell paco that what happens in vegas doesnt stay in vegas.tell him tell his secrets to his close ones.

just made a banging thread at sbr shari lmao see how fast ngates comes in

not trying to start anything shari but dont beleave everything you read honestly its just a forum.if i said i was prez would you think that is true.i only give 5 people respect at sbr

1.paco
2.cougarbait
3.sad but true (brock landers )
4.my arch rivary n gates or wait is he like 4 different posters there stealing sbr points.
5.tt i mean bateman i mean who knows what name he wants to be.

Don't worry, I don't believe a word that you post. But when I waste my time trying to help your sorry ass out only to find out you had no intention of even going to Vegas, then you piss me off. It's all good though - I don't check in here enough for your bullshit stories to bother me. Best of luck keeping all your stories straight over here. One word of advice though - the intelligence of every regular poster here puts that of those on the other site to shame so you better hope you don't slip or they'll bury you.

shari if you want the truth to make you happy i stayed in the hilton that weekend.i was in vegas .

i liked archi as well on sbr but who knows where archi went i forgot him.r

shari i love getting buried how deep is the whole in the end of the day what difference does it make.look at you for instance.you dislike me or whatever you live in austrilla.does it matter what you think or i think of me.

some days i wake up and say lets fuck with this faggot on sbr and ill go and do just that.

Don't worry, I don't believe a word that you post. But when I waste my time trying to help your sorry ass out only to find out you had no intention of even going to Vegas, then you piss me off. It's all good though - I don't check in here enough for your bullshit stories to bother me. Best of luck keeping all your stories straight over here. One word of advice though - the intelligence of every regular poster here puts that of those on the other site to shame so you better hope you don't slip or they'll bury you.

We miss you Shari.

I don't dislike you. Or anyone on either forum for that matter. As I said you pissed me off when I found out I had wasted time on a particularly busy night for me because I wanted to help you out with your girlfriend. But you honestly don't need to pull all of this bullshit. Or if you want to, keep it over there. The people here came to get away from the silly lies and immature shit. Just be yourself, make your in game threads where you talk to yourself and post more crazy videos. I'm sure you'll do fine. No more of this horseshit over here.

shari go check sbr out im fucking with the whole site mother fucker lmaooooooooooo im making a video right now

Have we reached "annoyingly stupid" yet?

Can someone give me an estimate so I know when to come back?

i like that shari has a sense of humor atleast i hope you like the video shari atleast you know i dont do that crazy shit over here.

fighting irish might be the new e e cummings

shari will laugh i just dedicated a song to her and i know she will like it.it is from her fruit loop

irish on a scale of 1 to 10 how literate are you?

We miss you Shari.

I miss you guys too! Hopefully now that things are a little more settled I can pop in more often. Especially now that I've discovered it's not too much of a pain in the ass to post from my phone. :)