Who's Bra is this in my avator?????????????????????????

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,297 Views
It is shanty's bra - and they're real and they're spectacular.

muddy speak from mouth please,not from backside swine,
well if i confirm its my bra than i keep my big balls in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring something new idiot,i tired of you banging u from only one hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bread genius

muddy speak from mouth please,not from backside swine,
well if i confirm its my bra than i keep my big balls in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring something new idiot,i tired of you banging u from only one hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movement for a :ahawut: animated smiley. Sign up here.

hello pal,i am sorry,well you guess right,her measurement is 30 normal size boobs,with 1.5 litre milk quantity ,but with my sperm you have to add more 1 litre in daily milk quantity,her boobs are small ones that completely in ,in my mouth to squeeze like sugar cane machine squeeze juice from sugar canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!her nipple are red and breast color is pinkish!

thank you shanty for apologizing, all is forgiven. many blessings my way to you this fine holiday season.

gl sir

shanty why did you delete your facebook page?

fischy from now on we measure breast size by litres!

RJ im tired of banging you from only one hole

Shanty, stop posting your Mom's bra up as your avatar.....we all know you have never gotten any pussy, much less even felt on a girl's tits.

congrats on 100 posts alldayj

you can now be trusted :up:

Lol, thanks Rogue. I haven't been on this site in a long time but all of the drama at SBR is just pissing me off from last nights upset loss with the Colts. Apparently LB is a huge racist and I never knew that. Also, where the hell is Bread? Last time I was on he was talking about quitting gambling but I thought it was just a joke....did he actually quit?

I don't know offhand who LB is and that makes me feel kinda good.

Oh no, Bread will be gambling on his death bed. That was just temporarily. I dunno probably out for dinner with his wife.

His username is LakerBoy and there is just drama over there between him and another user Paco. Some cheap racist stuff was said apparently which I am not cool with. I mean.....my best friend is black/chinese/wetback/cherokee injun/raghead......jk. Does anybody else here hate it when a white person tries to justify themselves by saying something like "My best friend is black".

Seriously though, racism isn't cool. We should all just do it the American way and talk shit behind one another's backs. Not out in the open.