Who's Bra is this in my avator?????????????????????????

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,277 Views
It's got Shari written all over it

shanty- i can say that i am pleased to see you posting again. however, due to the lengthy time off you took, and not even "a hello" when numerous posts were mad questioning your safety, i am sad to say this will be my last post to you.

it is not you, it's me.

it is tonya's bra.

As a devout supporter of Mudcat I don’t care whose bra that is or where you stole it from. You can carry your Pakistani goat balls home from the market with that bra for all I care.

It is shanty's bra - and they're real and they're spectacular.

Vegas Dave's?

he used to be a D cup before cutting out fast food

not a low blow at all. Dave, is the first to make fun of his own weight, and is proud of how far he has come in his weight loss.

we needle here, that's what we do.

we're all dicks somtimes.

I like Archie. He's so 2008/09.

RIP VD D-cups

Looks like a Victoria Secret Wonderbra. Probably belongs to a small chested woman.

Shanty you give my mother back her bra and you do it now!

youve got some nerve Shanty!

shanty- i can say that i am pleased to see you posting again. however, due to the lengthy time off you took, and not even "a hello" when numerous posts were mad questioning your safety, i am sad to say this will be my last post to you.

it is not you, it's me.

it is tonya's bra.
hello pal,i am sorry,well you guess right,her measurement is 30 normal size boobs,with 1.5 litre milk quantity ,but with my sperm you have to add more 1 litre in daily milk quantity,her boobs are small ones that completely in ,in my mouth to squeeze like sugar cane machine squeeze juice from sugar canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!her nipple are red and breast color is pinkish!