Who will fill in as Power Poster since IAG is on vacation?

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,708 Views
awesome!

enjoy your time there

Reno. Get off fb and start power posting. The line is to prevent vendors to coming up to resort. You can swim in ocean but no one really is.....saw a whale in Ocean early this morning

I already called most of these guys every name in the book, what more can I do? :dunno:

did you even watch my vid in that thread last time you asked me to sing?

did you even watch my vid in that thread last time you asked me to sing?
I must not have cuz if I would have seen it I would have commented. Link me~.....I think you said maybe later or something and I figured you wouldn't do it.

i hope so... ive worn myself out this morning
male23-male-tired-weary-smiley-emoticon-000065-large.gif

Here, I'll fill in. Do you guys like things and stuff? Someone give me a lock for today... I was in Mexico.... lalalalala..

:guitar::chickendance:

It's -17 in Sioux Falls right now. Too cold for cabana boys and Long Islands. The only shots done are reality.

It's -17 in Sioux Falls right now. Too cold for cabana boys and Long Islands. The only shots done are reality.

OMG NO! Poor girl! I guess we might get a few rants this week! :dunno:

Back to life. Back to reality :(

Here, I'll fill in. Do you guys like things and stuff? Someone give me a lock for today... I was in Mexico.... lalalalala..

:guitar::chickendance:

I lol'd.

:lmao: Quincy

very nice buddy.

LOL! ..He's got me right down to the smileys!!....that part was a little creepy. And you forgot a mini rant in there. Other than that, you got it.... I feel like I have nothing left to post now that Cabo is over and I'm all de stressed....so I appoint you power poster of February. Reno tried but I think he could have done better...maybe Puckie can fill in here or there.

Rogue..no...Pogo wasn't all that excited really. He hasn't been feeling well. He was supposed to go to the vet today but I am going no where in this cold today.

I do miss the long islands and cabana boys. Already. My brother left some moonshine he brought from Tennessee if it gets too bad...but I think I'll go back to boring sobriety now.

LOL! ..He's got me right down to the smileys!!....that part was a little creepy. And you forgot a mini rant in there. Other than that, you got it.... I feel like I have nothing left to post now that Cabo is over and I'm all distressed....so I appoint you power poster of February. Reno tried but I think he could have done better...maybe Puckie can fill in here or there.

Rogue..no...Pogo wasn't all that excited really. He hasn't been feeling well. He was supposed to go to the vet today but I am going no where in this cold today.

Oh and if anyone wants a post vacation post card send me your address...I have one for Camicon but didn't make it in the mail in Mexico so will be a day late and dollar short.