Who will fill in as Power Poster since IAG is on vacation?

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,681 Views
what was the final decision on sneaking pills in?

Insert clever retort to snarky question here:chickendance:

I would like to to see someone start a cam site where the idea is Wally Cami and Cali join IAG in one room in Cabo. Contents of room:

• No TV, Radio or Clock
  • Fully stocked with only hard alcohol and water
  • Enough Blow to make it basically unlimited
  • One top of the line (and I do mean top of the line - some imported shit from Japan that we can't even make yet) radio controlled car that drives perfect for about 10 seconds then fucks up every time
  • Four golf clubs
  • One bed
  • A per dium to go out of approximately $5 American per day
  • Some random pills scattered all over the ground

That settles it bacon. U are in charge of power posting. Three hour layover in Denver. I think it's Bloody Mary time

My one edit is unlimited per diums for the girls throughout the entire trip but they HAVE TO come back to the room to end the night with Wally and Wally cannot leave the room the entire trip. He has his $5 per Dium still only for room service. Someone start the site.

that month of fischy during the summer was weird, it was like his spirit came back and poof gone again

:fischy:

thats what he does, gets buried and done.
Hope he's putting his bankroll together and reappears soon. :up:

I'd like to see Reno do some power posting in IAG's absense. You up for it Reno?

Yeah Reno, tell us some hooker stories you cunt.

Reno has hockey knowledge.

Don't give a fuck aboot that. We wanna know who Reno has been banging and how much it cost him.

I bet Reno has fallen in love with one of the strippers that used to do table dances for him.

It's been decided. Week of Reno.

(Re)distribute the wealth, amigo!

Having FuMan here was great while it lasted! :sad: