Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 17,525 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
I vote that we honor Tron, with a post in the Celebrity death thread, if things go south.

It’s the least we could do to immortalize his forum legacy.

Thanks, pal.

Going out as a celebrity will make it a little less bittersweet.

Whatever you can cling to on your way out makes it a little less painful.

20 people in the poll

Anyone sick yet?

C’mon someone test positive one time common. Someone young and healthy so they don’t die.

I’m at Home Depot and Walmart daily.

☠️

I think Dave is like 34ish

I guess he could be 30-36 range. I know he went to USC while Mark Sanchez was there.

Matty older than me I’m older than dave

41 here. Dave is probably the youngest.

20 people in the poll

Anyone sick yet?

Early March I had 101 temp, cough (that lasted about 3 weeks), muscle weakness, fatigue, chills, headache. Only thing I didnt have was shortness of breath but apparently that only shows up in 15-20% of cases. Might have been the flu, but I never got a runny nose and it seems like a decent enough chance it was coronavirus.

No testing in my area so I guess we'll never know.

20 people in the poll

Anyone sick yet?

last time I went out was last Monday

on Wednesday I was coughing

on Friday and Saturday I had fever while sleeping and lots of phlegm during day

on Sunday and Monday my chest felt heavy and back lung area felt painful

today I woke up no cough, no phlegm, chest feel fine and only a little bother on the back

been doing a combo of

theraflu teas + alka seltzer for cold + shots of flor de caña rum + sniffing vaporub like a glue sniffing addict

+ my shaman contact down in the honduran la mosquita jungle recommended me a moringa tree concoction of moringa tree leaves, moringa tree flowers and natural honey, the tree is not blooming right now so I only was able to source the leaves and the honey

each time within 5 minutes of drinking the moringa I sweat for a couple of minutes like if I've been for hours in a sauna, this is how the poor cure their colds in the rain forest

imo the most alleviating has been the vaporub sniffing ala 1918

been quarantining alone, cb smith say only people 65+ or who have traveled

:dunno:

today I woke up no cough, no phlegm, chest feel fine and only a little bother on the back

been doing a combo of

theraflu teas + alka seltzer for cold + shots of flor de caña rum + sniffing vaporub like a glue sniffing addict

+ my shaman contact down in the honduran la mosquita jungle recommended me a moringa tree concoction of moringa tree leaves, moringa tree flowers and natural honey, the tree is not blooming right now so I only was able to source the leaves and the honey

each time within 5 minutes of drinking the moringa I sweat for a couple of minutes like if I've been for hours in a sauna, this is how the poor cure their colds in the rain forest

Damn you have been suffering.

I believe in Moringa, too.

Sorry to hear you have been sick. Get well soon. Sounds like the worst is over.

:confused2:

been doing a combo of

Damn Roguey, way to battle through it! Sounds brutal.

Hang in there RJ and good to hear Davey you pulled through! I can see why you're so scared for your parents!

I know you guys are getting your share of too much MrM posting of late, but I was put on a 2 week home quarantine period by employer! Was told by work that someone who acquired the virus was in close proximity to me! If no symptoms for 14 days I was told I could return to work!

MrsM works part-time so as a precaution she too will be out for 2 weeks! I had already been for the last month getting extra sleep, drinking plenty, meaning more water, and not overly exerting myself outside of work! You know the theory when you're rundown more likely to catch something! My temp. was normal yesterday and this morning and I feel fine!

been doing a combo of

Dude hope this gets out of you completely soon pal