Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 17,503 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
More importantly, someone with a proven track record of bad judgement though steve will run you close.

I’d like to think the last 5 years I’ve made some pretty good decisions lol.

Yeah. I've been WFH since last Monday when kiddos daycare closed. On sunday we drove to brooklyn and extracted my sister and her cat, so that's a potential vector... tho we're more than avg incubation time from that now.

I think I'm out of the running. Figured I had a really good chance when I was hanging out and sharing food and drinks in Baja with friends travelling from all over. Then there was a triathlon in La Paz with people from all over the world, all of us eating street food. International flight home.

Thought I was pretty smart money, but I feel fine.

probably just didn't develop symptoms. skinny bastid

MrX
I think I'm out of the running. Figured I had a really good chance when I was hanging out and sharing food and drinks in Baja with friends travelling from all over. Then there was a triathlon in La Paz with people from all over the world, all of us eating street food. International flight home.

Thought I was pretty smart money, but I feel fine.

Bolivia?

How were the yao yo bars?

Nah, La Paz in Baja. Nice town.

Half the forum has it but no one has symptoms
I don't have it. No way.
I'm a shut in.

I only (sometimes) go out late at night to get a coffee and a blowjob.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I don't go out for coffee, I make it at home.

MrX
Nah, La Paz in Baja. Nice town.

Ahh nice, I recall flying over that on way to Cabo.

You check out the giant squid/ whale shark stuff?

Yeah, I swam with the whale sharks. They don't tell you what as workout that is. Those fuckers don't slow down for you. You feel like you're trying out for the olympics.

It was pretty great, though. That's a big fish. Have you done the whale shark thing? For my money, the giant mantas win the swimming with huge beasts competition, hands down.

I'd sure love to be in the water with a whale, though.

MrX
Yeah, I swam with the whale sharks. They don't tell you what as workout that is. Those fuckers don't slow down for you. You feel like you're trying out for the olympics.

It was pretty great, though. That's a big fish. Have you done the whale shark thing? For my money, the giant mantas win the swimming with huge beasts competition, hands down.

I'd sure love to be in the water with a whale, though.

Rad.

Yep, I swam with whale sharks in Maldives.

And did scuba with the Mantas in Kona.

We have a dry cough and some mild shortness of breath.

We will report back tomorrow after our 10 mile morning bike ride.

I vote that we honor Tron, with a post in the Celebrity death thread, if things go south.

It’s the least we could do to immortalize his forum legacy.