• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • • Views 308,953 Views
Neat Maker's Mark here

Too lazy to go get some Canada Dry, car is buried under a thick sheet of snow

Cheers kato-san, bone-bone and blittser

🥃

been a few mild winters here in the midwest.

Finally have a full week of winter with big piles of snow out there. -20 celsius lows coming over the next week. I got the urge to watch some "Northern Exposure" today to glorify this frigid experience. So some salty snacks and Beer from the corner store sound appealing.

I'm in, if you guys can give me 3 strong hockey picks to bet tonight

Archie, most NHL games are going OVER the number pal. I've been doing fairly well betting overs this past week.

For example, $30 to win $12 on OVER 4.5 goals and then $12 to win $11 0n OVER 5.5 in the same game. So basically once its 2-2 or 3-2 you're playing with house money. Disaster is a low scoring game. But you won't find many right now, must have something to do with no fans in the seats and defense is suspect. I dunno, but I do know that overs are a machine right now, pal.

speaking of family man kato did you know bone bone was our 2020 poster of the year

fuck yes. strong, virial poster that bone.

Arch

Bruins -142

I'm undefeated with my Bruins picks this season
IMG_20210205_173926.jpg

ok, taking Bruins and Bruins over 5.5 so far

Designated driver tonight. Will have a Left Hand Peanut Butter Stout when I get home

ok, taking Bruins and Bruins over 5.5 so far
never fukkin fails. whenever someone asks for a winner we're sure to provide a loser, in this case it had no chance from the puck drop.

sorry pal.

Getting started w Coronas

Got books to read on rock rhythm guitar, writing comedy, songwriting and writing fiction.

I live with artists who said "you're one of those geniuses that learns everything at once, huh" and some book called Awaken the Genius my brother gave me long ago

Have to see if I can live up to their words before the geetar comes in

Pokerstarspa flipped me a +roi slot thing and betonline flipped me something small that I can try to go Doug Polk with

Let's get artsy

Go artsy beerman, GO!

Whoah.

Last edited:
never fukkin fails. whenever someone asks for a winner we're sure to provide a loser, in this case it had no chance from the puck drop.

sorry pal.
Speak for yourself brah
:irishluck:

Machu I don't get why you or Rogie talk to that thing, but whatever. IAG is one of the nicest people in the world and he backed up his lying and and stealing by blocking her number when he knew she'd just ask about the money.

I'd like to know why you guys respect something like that.

Did you meet in person and decide you mutually agree that stealing from people is a joke? I know you wouldn't do it, of course.

Just someone explain it to me. Everyone else here is obviously deeply cool and wouldn't do that.

As a result, he doesn't fit in here, imo.

Why would anyone feel otherwise?

I mean, that's funny?

No.

Let's bring it to a conclusion.

Stevie you said yourself you owe money to tons of people. Who gives a shit.