Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 310,364 Views
Nevermind that.

It's just that, I hate a remote sneaky thief worse than the one that puts a gun to your head.

At least the 2nd guy has a set of balls.

Stevie you said yourself you owe money to tons of people. Who gives a shit.

Alright fine.

Pfft.

I'll go change my tampon.

If Matty and Rogue say this is the way it works then I guess I have to let it go. Just, look at what IAG does? She cares for dying people in her spare time because she cares about the world. It's so fucked up to do something like that to someone like that.

I'll be very surprised if the Habs lose two in a row to the Sens. They were coming back big time in the 3rd, even dominating Sens at 4 on 5.

4-1 MTL tomorrow

Have Plommer on ignore but look at him power posting in response to my posts only to try to back up his proven patheticness.

:lmao:

"No, I OWN THE FORUM BECAUSE I STEAL FROM PEOPLE AND THEY RESPECT ME".

:lmao:

Plommer go for a drunk sprint and have a fatal heart attack now. GOGO SPEEDRACER!

Look what you've done to your soul, your heart, your family, people who trusted you and most of all yourself.

Nice life, champ.

Alright now I'm done with that.

Bea building a snowman.

Attachments

• 20210205_102714.jpg
    20210205_102714.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
Lolol.

Drining Bon Viv and just shouting "GOOD LIFE" at everyone. Wish there was a guide to all these brands. I don't want my hard Seltzer choices to align me with the wrong crowd.

Truly was okay 8/10 faint flavoring but no alcohol finish. Sup! was no good, heavy handed with the artificial/natural flavor and a boozy bite, case might have been a bit skunky (or just bad) 4/10.