Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 314,010 Views
Had a great day of drinking and family. Red Hook Audible Ale. Uncle brought over Swamp Ape Double IPA 10%, but one was enough for me. Too heavy for my liking.

IPA's are gross.
Merry Christmas, McBalls and a healthy New Year to you and your family.

I got so drunk lat night and went to work on no sleep, that when I got home I needed to shit, when it all came out, I decided i didn't have the energy to wipe my own ass, and I just needed a minute. Any way that minute turned into about 25 minutes as I fell asleep on the shitter.

IPA's are gross.
Merry Christmas, McBalls and a healthy New Year to you and your family.

IPAs are good when it's pint number 1. When it's pint number 6, they are hard to get down.

Going with both these today as a taste compariosn! Like both, not sure which one better! Any opinions on them?

angry_orchard_crisp.png
StellaCider.jpg

Knob Creek Single Barrel (60% ABV!) dunked in Canada Dry, as usual. Beautiful.

An old friend, MM, on the rocks tonight. We haven't been dunking lately. On the rocks or neat. Only drinking on Sat and Sun but when we do we go all in.

Tried the Hudson bourbon last night.

Overrated and over priced. Matty called it.

I think I need to have one after that ten liner thread. Seriously.

IAG
I think I need to have one after that ten liner thread. Seriously.

You probably can afford it easier now! How much of a cut you in for from your gang members who were winners? Not seriously!

Hopefully making another batch of homemade eggnog later today!

monk you look nice and dainty today bud

Here's one gallon of the homemade eggnog! Got bout another half gallon out of the batch! Best cooled for awhile so should be ready to drink by Sunday's foots!

eggnog.jpg

how was the hard cider?

It was great! A few more bottles of Angry O tonight and Stella Cidre was also tasty! I can't wait for the eggnog though! Always loved my milk and cookies so should go down real easy starting this weekend! Especially the longer it sits, the less boozy it tastes and can suddenly knock you back a little!
:cheers: