Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,730 Comments
  • Views 316,204 Views
Drinking Audible Ale again. Still my go-to. Little tipsy tonight.

I'm driuker now than I was earlier. I really miss playing poker. Haven't played a hand of cards in months (since I played on the cruise) Pass a poker room every day on the way to work but have never stopped in to play. Miss online poker. Love you, miss you.

McB our play back and forth was good.

Kinda miss playing with you, but not losing to you.

2:30 AM and this place is a GHOST TOWN.

Maker's Mark with SouthernC egg nog mix! Going top shelf!

Elijah Craig 12, courtesy of our boss

dunked in Canada Dry

:pope:

Very festive of you, MrMonkey

It taste like a milk shake but just took a quick shower to regather myself! Mrsm wants to watch a movie!

Maker's Mark!!!

I drank some wine today. Got sick. Not pleasant. I don't really enjoy drinking like I used to.

Had White Russians, Crown n Cokes, Jagerbombs.

What you mean dunked? I feel like it implies an amount. if so, How much is dunked?
Elijah Craig is a whiskey I didnt feel blended with coke too well, but above average on its own. :up:

this thread is pointless for those of us who drink nightly.

What you mean dunked? I feel like it implies an amount. if so, How much is dunked?
Elijah Craig is a whiskey I didnt feel blended with coke too well, but above average on its own. :up:

I dunno, I normally start by pouring a couple ounces of whiskey, then I fill the rest of the glass with ginger ale. Last night was the reverse process - adding orange whiskey to an orange drink is hard to do precisely, hence the use of the violent action verb "to dunk".

I hope this explanation satisfies your inquiry.

BTW I can't stand coke and whiskey anymore unless it's a Jack & Coke. Most bourbon seems to blend much better with ginger ale.