Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 314,208 Views
He also trains for the Olympics as well as throwing Muddy across the Grand Canyon

I have a wedding to go to - so yeah I'll be drinking. But it's the first Saturday of college football. This will count against you bro, in my head. Also I'll be checking my phone like mad during the ceremony.

Tully I saw in another thread you don't drink anymore, any specific reason/story? Cami and I have been off the hard stuff but we still guzzle our MLites. Occasional shot of JD when out is about it. I admit we fight a lot less which is cool.

Why do you guys fight?

If these games don't turn around, I may be.

I think it's great that Camicon has slowed down. I can tell, and it can only bring positives.

Matty...you and your woman never fight?

I put on a couple of those Beatles albums yesterday. Vinyl is awesome. I had forgotten.

bored. we still scream and throw shit at each other sometimes to pass the time. I've learned a monitor can bounce off my belly which is...an accomplishment?

bored. we still scream and throw shit at each other sometimes to pass the time. I've learned a monitor can bounce off my belly which is...an accomplishment?

It sounds like you guys need to drop some acid and listen to Beatles albums for a weekend.

I want to drink forever. Forever and ever. Amen.

Drinking with fishay. :up: fuck in ay. Bread. You should of been there pal

Dayum that sounds pretty awesome.

Well, time for a drink!!

MillerFortune review

Pretty tasty, and you get the 6.9%. Rough on the stomach though, Cami has gotten the puked from it and I have had waivering intestinal fortitude from it so proceed with caution.