Who knows about fixing cars?

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,533 Views
There's no magic smoke.

I think it's the serpentine belt. I hope that's not too expensive.

Who wants to loan Jello money to get his serpentine belt replaced? (not everybody at once please)

good, cause once the magic smoke is released its trashed...
serpentine belt is a cheap fix, could do it yourself w/ a little help

Serpentine belt is visable when you pop your hood. It is one belt. The only belt. If it is attached that is not your problem. I am going to bet that it is something more. Does it turn over at all? Does it stay on at all? Need fuckin details. Serpentine belt just powers the accessories i/e alternator, ac compressor.

All about timing in your absences Yello.

Fiver's absence was recent. Yours was GL peak midstride. Nobody will forgive that.

GL with your forum loans. Dick.

I replaced a serpentine belt in a 1986 Mazda 323 once. Shit was cheap.

I can send you $15 by Paypal Jellopoo.

man if only you would have known you were going to catch this much shit for asking a question, you probably wouldnt have asked... i missed this the other day, but i would have suggested you sign up at a mechanics forum and started asking around there... i signed up at the DIY forum when i fucked up some a/c wires last month...although i didnt do the work, guys there were helpful...not all forums are like us..:nope:
:lol:

Serpentine belt is visable when you pop your hood. It is one belt. The only belt. If it is attached that is not your problem. I am going to bet that it is something more. Does it turn over at all? Does it stay on at all? Need fuckin details. Serpentine belt just powers the accessories i/e alternator, ac compressor.

Here's a photo Jello! Only belt so can't miss it! Keeps everything running so might not have any problems but this! If not frayed then like Stevie said could be the water pump too!

86373929.gif

How old car and many miles on it!

Fuel Pump, I hope not for his sake though that shit is expensive, at least to replace it on a Mazda 3. I housed mine in that car by constantly almost running out of gas. :redx:

Fuel Pump, I hope not for his sake though that shit is expensive, at least to replace it on a Mazda 3. I housed mine in that car by constantly almost running out of gas. :redx:

Sorry stevie your right my bad!

Also Deuce, glad to have you back here! Did the lawyer thing not work at and you went for the auto mechanic instead at school! Love ya and don't be a stranger! :up:

I got a '07 Mazda 6 sitting in my yard for sale
some deer damage to front bumper
needs back brake pads replaced and rotors turned
106K miles on it
$10K OBO

make me an offer

I got a '07 Mazda 6 sitting in my yard for sale
some deer damage to front bumper
needs back brake pads replaced and rotors turned
106K miles on it
$10K OBO

make me an offer

I'd consider but I just bought a car man :cheers:

man if only you would have known you were going to catch this much shit for asking a question, you probably wouldnt have asked... i missed this the other day, but i would have suggested you sign up at a mechanics forum and started asking around there... i signed up at the DIY forum when i fucked up some a/c wires last month...although i didnt do the work, guys there were helpful...not all forums are like us..:nope:
:lol:

The fok you talking about?

Gamelive is your one-stop shop for any kind of trouble, whether it be personal, professional, emotional or automotive.

We'll even help you shop for a new watch, for fok's sake.