Who is watching the State of the Address tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,573 Views

FairWarning

Boring Poster
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Cant wait to hear Obama talk about income inequality. Just keep people depending on the government and it will get worse.

No, I'll be watching basketball, which is exactly what Obama wishes he was doing too.

2014 (beginning tomorrow) will be the start of the worst part of his presidency. Yeah, it's not even close to as bad as it's going to get. Not only did he begin his presidency in a Rat year but 2014 is a Horse year (opposite signs). And since he's an Ox the Goat year that follows will not be good either.

Right now is as good as it's going to get for him. Enjoy the clapping Mr. President.

And just so every realizes this is a non-partisan opinion...

Eisenhower presidency began in early 1953 (Dragon year), hit its low point in 1958 (Dog year). Dog/Dragon opposite signs

Truman presidency began in 1945 (Rooster year), hit low point in 1951 (Cat year). Cat/Rooster opposite signs

Nixon presidency began in early 1969 (Monkey year), Watergate broke and presidency ended in 1974 (tiger year). Monkey/Tiger opposite signs

Reagan presidency began in early 1981 (Monkey year), Iran Contra scandal in 1986 (Tiger year). Monkey/Tiger opposite signs

Clinton presidency began in early 1993 (Monkey year), Lewinsky scandal and impeachment in 1998 (Tiger year). Monkey/Tiger opposite signs

Obama presidency began in early 2009 (Rat year). The Rat’s opposite sign is the Horse.

Not me. But I bet i'll hear all about it at work tomorrow. How Obummer said he's gonna do all this stuff but republicans are stupid and chris cristie is fat so he can't do what he wants. Then i'll hear how racist america is. looking forward to it.

I'll probably listen to as much as I can stomach.

They didn't show it here. We were watching cars stranded in frozen highways after the snow storm.

Who cares???

I watched it, only because I was fascinated by the whole RAH RAH aren't we fucking great theme and applause.

The President of the United States sounds like a fucktard when he says dumb shit like "the rest of the world looks to America for leadership etc" blah blah blah. Pure whore shit, but I guess they eat that shit up down there, good for them.

Pat yourself on the back again President Obama.

You know what GL is missing? This guy.

nutria_zpscdbe584b.jpg

As predicted. Coworkers blamed racists, republicans and Chris Christie for obamas speach lacking. I thought about.recording it.