Who is watching the State of the Address tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 2,606 Views
Would like to see the Canadian Texas senator become president.

He was born in Canada but allegedly didn't know that gave him Canadian citizenship - another sharp fukkin tool.

Canadian born Cuban American - this guy has no shot!
Cruz.jpg

Would like to see the Canadian Texas senator become president.

He was born in Canada but allegedly didn't know that gave him Canadian citizenship - another sharp fukkin tool.

He's trying to or wants to renounce his Canadian citizenship. Sorry Pal. It doesn't work that way.

He's trying to or wants to renounce his Canadian citizenship. Sorry Pal. It doesn't work that way.

What doesn't work that way?

You can renounce Canadian citizenship, its supposedly very easy to do, just ask Conrad Black.

Dual citizenship is useful, and can be convenient. I won't give up either of my citizenships.

Ahhhhhhhhh I forgot about that one. Poor Conrad. He's a crazy fok.

I watched it, only because I was fascinated by the whole RAH RAH aren't we fucking great theme and applause.

The President of the United States sounds like a fucktard when he says dumb shit like "the rest of the world looks to America for leadership etc" blah blah blah. Pure whore shit, but I guess they eat that shit up down there, good for them.

Pat yourself on the back again President Obama.

I think the rest of the world does look (slightly) at the US. The problem is the smugness in which Obama comes across. His "my way or the highway" approach is very old and is the reason the republicans won't play ball. I'll vote for a farm animal over Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Plommer, I'm rooting for Christie or Marco Rubio to get in! Closest thing to an Italian decent Pres the latter!

Buztah used to call me plummer.

Sorry I was using the new tablet we got and it does some weird auto-spelling completely different than my laptop or phone.

My biggest fear is Clinton vs some religious right-winger in 2016. I'll be Plommer's neighbor then.

My biggest fear is Clinton vs some religious right-winger in 2016. I'll be Plommer's neighbor then.

Hillary LOL! I can see it now, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" Sometimes history repeats itself!

I watched it, only because I was fascinated by the whole RAH RAH aren't we fucking great theme and applause.

The President of the United States sounds like a fucktard when he says dumb shit like "the rest of the world looks to America for leadership etc" blah blah blah. Pure whore shit, but I guess they eat that shit up down there, good for them.

Pat yourself on the back again President Obama.

kinda like the Grammys, Oscars,etc.. Mindless marketing to train public to accept whatever stupidity as legitimate. By patting yourself on the back. It's all psychology pal :thinking:

Nothing substantive to see. Total lack of fear or respect for public.

kinda like the Grammys, Oscars,etc.. Mindless marketing to train public to accept whatever stupidity as legitimate. By patting yourself on the back. It's all psychology pal :thinking:

Nothing substantive to see. Total lack of fear or respect for public.

Since his appeal rating is at it's lowest, he better appeal to more than 40%. Maybe more government handouts are needed.

I think the rest of the world does look (slightly) at the US.

Not for leadership.

Most of the worlds other successful nations (Japan, Germany, Sweden, Norway, S Korea, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, New Zealand, etc. etc, etc.) don't need to look to another nation for leadership.

The US is not the greatest nation on the earth, there is simply no such thing as the/a greatest nation.

I think the rest of the world does look (slightly) at the US. The problem is the smugness in which Obama comes across.
Thats not so much an Obama thing as an american thing in general.

And yes, we do look up to you. We look to make sure we dont make the same mistakes you lot make re social, law and economic policies.

Sure, you can give me the old population disparity argument that ive heard hundreds of times (Americans are the leaders when it comes to excuse making) but then again with all that money their shouldnt be any problems given responsible fiscal ideology and management because no other developed country has anywhere near the GDP of america yet for some reason they are able to run there societies in a socially advanced manner...

xspansy, you and I are just jealous.

Admit it.

I was watching and got all teary eyed when Obama mentioned a boss who was there with his employee, a pizza maker, and the boss, swell fucker he is was paying his employee $10 an hour, which was over and above minimum wage in their area. The boss did not have to do that.

minimum wage here in Ontario is $10.25/hr and going up this year with legislation to increase the min wage annually with inflation.

We did not look to the US for advice on the minimum wage.

wot? I'm sure lots of people (even pizza makers) make more than minimum wage. What was the point of that?