Who is this negro with Rubyn?

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,815 Views
Now that black guy, he has a British accent...so he isn't really black, right?

So anyone who answered "Robyn and black cock" in response to the question "What type of a thread would be needed to lure Pally out of a year+ posting hiatus?....wins.

So anyone who answered "Robyn and black cock" in response to the question "What type of a thread would be needed to lure Pally out of a year+ posting hiatus?....wins.

:donthinkso: ... but does bring up the question... just how many posters passwords do you have? :thinking:

Good name for sitcom. Rubyn and the Negro.

We just need a good catch-phrase that Rubyn can say every week and cue the laughtrack.

I'm thinking maybe, "Oh you silly negro!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

:handshake:

Michael Strahan's younger brother!

strahan-395.jpg

Hey wow it does look like that guy. Now if I knew who that guy was I might know who this guy is.

OK Saulty got it, but does he know? Or was it just coincidence he sound that pic? He must know! I can't believe Saulty is going to win this and ride us at the same time.

OK Saulty got it, but does he know? Or was it just coincidence he sound that pic? He must know! I can't believe Saulty is going to win this and ride us at the same time.

I didn't know who he was. I started looking at random pictures of black people on the internet and thought he looked close enough.

So is he a DJ? I like the song you posted.