Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,786 Views
Ignoring the Bible thumping, Pence is 40,000 times more fit to be the President than Trump.

Ignoring the Bible thumping, Pence is 40,000 times more fit to be the President than Trump.
Far more fit to be president over Trump? 100%.

Electable? Not really. Won't do much to fire up his own base and has some really fucking shitty stances that would make it hard for him to win over moderates. Botched coronavirus badly. No energy or personality either.

IF Trump fucks off (which I doubt but we can hope), it'll probably be Hawley, Cotton, or Haley. Think Haley has the least Trump stink on her if GOP wants to try turning the page on this era.

Tulsi very likable, says good things, so does Yang. But ultimately they end up sucked in to the swamp. Eloctoral politicks like a broken record. 40 years of watching this stupidity.

Tulsi very likable, says good things, so does Yang. But ultimately they end up sucked in to the swamp. Eloctoral politicks like a broken record. 40 years of watching this stupidity.
We all agree there. Just not sure why you buy Trump's brand of bullshit. He's just a different coat of the same shitty paint.

Trump is the only one that seemed to have the balls to piss everybody off. To accomplish anything positive imo you need to have that capability.
Guys that sound nice and rollover at the 1st opportunity, are useless.

Tulsi was interesting for sure

but I lost interest in her when I read about some cult that she was and is a part of...

I don't recall the details anymore, its been awhile

^ This is wild. Why is he not being removed from office like right now.

^ This is wild. Why is he not being removed from office like right now.
I actually don’t think he should be removed from office because of this phone call.

But I think the call brilliantly highlights everything that is nauseating about Trump.

Will a former president receive secret service protection in jail? :square:
I would think Obama would just get protection from the black gangs that run the prisons

no need