Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,692 Views
I would have voted for Bloomy over Biden in a heartbeat. $900 million well spent.

Imagine declaring before an election that the only way you will lose the election is if it’s rigged.

Imagine declaring before an election that the only way you will lose the election is if it’s rigged.
Imagine hugh numbers of followers believing it to be fact regardless of information showing it to be false.

"We know its rigged, we just cant prove it" is the motto. Step right up and here and your Kool Aid here folks!

The facts were indisputable: President Trump had lost.

But Trump refused to see it that way. Sequestered in the White House and brooding out of public view after his election defeat, rageful and at times delirious in a torrent of private conversations, Trump was, in the telling of one close adviser, like “Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.’ ”

However cleareyed Trump’s aides may have been about his loss to President-elect Joe Biden, many of them nonetheless indulged their boss and encouraged him to keep fighting with legal appeals. They were “happy to scratch his itch,” this adviser said. “If he thinks he won, it’s like, ‘Shh . . . we won’t tell him.’ ”

He'll be the nominee, too.

Unless he gets arrested or dies, he'll be running. And Republicans don't have anyone that can stop his loyal train of followers.
I'd bet money on him getting arrested and charged. Based strictly on the "fake news" media reports out of NY stating that prosecutors there are just waiting for his current term to expire. They claim to have mountains of evidence to support charges.

Apparently he can't do anything to stop a state from prosecuting him, his powers only cover federal matters.

Again, I don't know about any of these things personally as US law/history/politics was not part of school curriculum in Canada.

I'm going by what I've seen, read, and heard on news sites and broadcasts.

Can EVERYTHING I see/hear/read about Trump be "fake news"?

We'll see.

Unless he gets arrested or dies, he'll be running. And Republicans don't have anyone that can stop his loyal train of followers.
Good. He's the only Republican (besides the Pauls) I can stand. ..probably because none of them are true Republicans.

I'd bet money on him getting arrested and charged. Based strictly on the "fake news" media reports out of NY stating that prosecutors there are just waiting for his current term to expire. They claim to have mountains of evidence to support charges.
Wouldn't be surprised. Alot of people in power who's soup Trump must've pissed in. Going by how much mileage they got out of the fake Russiagate crap,
I'd be shocked if they couldn't find something.

Here I will disagree pal.

You’ll see Ted Cruz or Ricky Rubio before Trump. That I can pretty much guarantee

And what always amazes me is the only response Trump diehards have for this ridiculous statement is total silence or “no one takes those comments seriously”.

And what always amazes me is the only response Trump diehards have for this ridiculous statement is total silence or “no one takes those comments seriously”.
"If you're not with us you're against us!"

pal.

What amazes me is that these same trump supporters can't fathom that in an election, where people vote that it wasn't possible for him to lose without the Dems cheating. That is being out of touch with the people.

IMO, WAL!

mister monkey is gathering all evidence of voter fraud in the phila area

mister monkey is going to come through, have faith