Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,685 Views
As far as I'm concerned, Trump could be in a wheelchair and he still get my vote over Mr Incoherent! :yes:
1592170189887.png

I'm thinking that +120 is not bad, Trump catching momentum. They already threw everything they had at him

Where you getting +120 pal? Pinny has +112

Wish I could get a better price but I'm betting on the Dems to win. Doesn't matter that Biden is senile or has one foot in the grave, its anyone but Trump - the same way it was anyone but Hi Larry last election.

Trump supporters seem to be the most vocal but I really belive they are vastly outnumbered by Trump haters that will make it out to vote in Nov and oust the supreme leader.

The fuck, Reno.

Those last 2 posts seem contradicting.

:lolwut:

Really? I feel the Trump haters are more loud and there's more of them. Feel like it's been an all out assault on him over virus/protests but they gonna run out of crisis. And when Trump starts campaigning and things settle down there should be a big bounce. Of course there's always a chance they keep manufacturing more crisis and keep Joe in the basis through November

In the middle of June I put a unit on Trump Next President Elect (-123)

It shot up to like -132

He’s +120 now. I’m so square.

I’m so tempted to SMASH Kamala Harris VP +108 for all the balloons but I probably won’t because I’m weak.

reno, this was posted Friday and the book was Bookmaker

What are the odds now? I'm afraid if they don't reelect Trump, we'll be back in quarantine, and for the rest of our lives.
All I hear from the cnn and Democrats is how terrible Trump is for pushing for reopening schools, "downplaying" the virus, not forcing masks, etc :ohmy: despite a surge.
What is it that these turds plan on doing instead? Or will all the "crisis" magically go away once they win the election?

What are the odds now? I'm afraid if they don't reelect Trump, we'll be back in quarantine, and for the rest of our lives.
All I hear from the cnn and Democrats is how terrible Trump is for pushing for reopening schools, "downplaying" the virus, not forcing masks, etc :ohmy: despite a surge.
What is it that these turds plan on doing instead? Or will all the "crisis" magically go away once they win the election?

Just checked Bookmaker. They don’t have a line posted today.

Anyone ever use predictit. All kinds of political lines.

:whaley: Isn't she the one who wants who wants more free prison labor?

I just found out its pronounced Comma-lah, not Kah-ma-lah? Oh brother.