Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,813 Views
I can't believe we even consider electing these mother fuckers who will be into their 80s in a second term. Its astounding.

any politician that can't get reelected after the coronavirus gift is an idiot, it's such huge free publicity that can carry anyone

John Oliver LOL! Hopefully you guys already knew about OAN being a 99.9% conservative news site without a whole episode dedicated to it? CNN, Fox, MSNBC, are all for the most part doing one sided stories. Guy's pretending to be a CNN type news broadcaster who is really just a good comic/writer! Just like Rachel Maddow getting big ratings for anything/everything anti-Trump, JO is doing the same! Good for him! Of course this episode starts with an OAN journalist being looped constantly asking one question after another!! JO could fill an entire episode with Jim Acosta asking questions!

Please, no one here begin watching OAN because we don't want people dying from it! So JO became an American citizen last year standing under Trump's portrait! Kidded (maybe not) that he didn't want to get deported! Maybe thinking too that the best place to express himself without getting deported ..... or possibly jailed is the US of A! Please JO do an educational show about yourself shown as an example of how to get American citizenship the legal way! Process from A to Z please! He might be able to get 2 weeks paychecks out of it!

I stopped watching late night television when Letterman became so far left, his show became impossible to watch.

Unfortunately, they all went that way. Monkey, don’t even bother getting riled up over these shows. The people that watch them have as much pull in where our country is going as I do. That would be nil.

None of their viewers wanted Biden, yet here we are.

Casp, I'm not riled at all my friend! Just gave a counter post to the post showing the content of JO's episode! He is an entertaining guy!

Casp, I'm not riled at all my friend! Just gave a counter post to the post showing the content of JO's episode! He is an entertaining guy!

Yeah he was entertaining until he went politically extreme left

Yeah he was entertaining until he went politically extreme left

You say this as if he was ever something else. Y'all are just surprised to learn that most celebrities lean left.

You say this as if he was ever something else. Y'all are just surprised to learn that most celebrities lean left.

Definitely not surprised. I don’t care which way a celebrity leans. I do get tired when it encompasses their entire show. When Oliver started years ago, it wasn’t nearly as in your face.

Much like Letterman.

John Oliver LOL! Hopefully you guys already knew about OAN being a 99.9% conservative news site without a whole episode dedicated to it? CNN, Fox, MSNBC, are all for the most part doing one sided stories. Guy's pretending to be a CNN type news broadcaster who is really just a good comic/writer! Just like Rachel Maddow getting big ratings for anything/everything anti-Trump, JO is doing the same! Good for him! Of course this episode starts with an OAN journalist being looped constantly asking one question after another!! JO could fill an entire episode with Jim Acosta asking questions!

Please, no one here begin watching OAN because we don't want people dying from it! So JO became an American citizen last year standing under Trump's portrait! Kidded (maybe not) that he didn't want to get deported! Maybe thinking too that the best place to express himself without getting deported ..... or possibly jailed is the US of A! Please JO do an educational show about yourself shown as an example of how to get American citizenship the legal way! Process from A to Z please! He might be able to get 2 weeks paychecks out of it!

Someones RATTLED

:lol: :mrmonkey:

You know I started my own research over a year ago! Was looking at Trump's Twitter Followers number. Thought it was quite high, meaning maybe a sign of re-election? Going weekly at the increases for a month or so, saw where by 11/20 it should reach 75M!

Maybe the highest it could reach was 80M if weekly increases began! Well these last couple months it has really increased! It was 76.9 when I woke up this morning, just wanted to recheck before posting it now, 77M! :)
:usa:

bots mister monkey bots

all social media influencers live off bots

bots mister monkey bots

all social media influencers live off bots

So LeBron doesn't have 48.5M followers? If so RJ then you better go Twitter with Gamelive.com! :yes:

1 million ..... 1 billion followers!
1586895310321.png

So LeBron doesn't have 48.5M followers? If so RJ then you better go Twitter with Gamelive.com! :yes:

1 million ..... 1 billion followers!

LeBron, Obama, Shakira, the Pope, everybody has bots mister monkey

the people that run the bots for x purpose follow hundreds of accounts to make the bot account look like a real person account, it doesn't necessarily mean that LeBron, Obama, Shakira, Trump or the Pope paid for the bots, even though it does happen

Twitter Inc knows this and allows it implicitly to increase their ratings

yes if I wanted I could have a million followers within a month on Twitter, it's not hard, hell I could have this forum busy with 10,000 bots running around here liking and posting and replying and making it look busy

social media advertising is a major fraud, just another internet racket you're not aware of