Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,387 Views
I'd breed with Ivanka in the name of ethnic purification. :174:

Poor Tiffany looks like she doesn't wanna be there.

It started raining immediately after he was sworn in.

:moped:

Trump basically called every President in the audience a globalist turd.

:awesome::clapper: what he say?

Trump: 'You will never be ignored again'

Trump talked of a nation of mothers and children trapped in poverty in the inner cities and "rusted out factories scattered like tombstones" and warned crime and gangs had robbed the nation of much of its potential.

"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now," Trump said with Obama looking on.

"A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights and heal our divisions," Trump said, emphasizing that whether people are black or white they still bleed the same red blood of patriots.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-inauguration-highlights/index.html

Implying that everything that came before him was bullshit.

Trump gon fix everything. Even the carnage.

Trump: 'You will never be ignored again'

Trump talked of a nation of mothers and children trapped in poverty in the inner cities and "rusted out factories scattered like tombstones" and warned crime and gangs had robbed the nation of much of its potential.

"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now," Trump said with Obama looking on.

"A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights and heal our divisions," Trump said, emphasizing that whether people are black or white they still bleed the same red blood of patriots.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-inauguration-highlights/index.html

Interesting, I just watched that clip after watching the whole speech. The clip really does feature the not so great parts, and seems put together to further the stereotype Trump image that they've been pushing. It is pretty subtle how they work..the scum

My fav part of the speech was towards the start. Right after he thanks Obama and the other Presidents "For too long a small group in our nations Capital have reaped the rewards of govt. while the people have burdened the cost. :lmao: (take that you turds) Washington flourished but the people did not share in the wealth. (communist) etc etc. That all changes now"

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

1484985749967.jpg

Potato, what's Tomato up to these days?

:tomato:

moved in with potato in vegas

both sold out for big paychecks

still gambol tho but its not our primary source of income

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Hopefully Trump is true to most of his words! Going to be tough with the anti-Trump movement apparently never ending! Obama and Co. will do whatever is necessary to save ObamaCare and whatever! If results take place, will Liberal Nation proclaim appreciation for them? I'm guessing no! :dunno:

He's going to be in jail before 2018.

Lol! Matty, does he beat Hillary in the prison race also?

I want odds on him being jailed, impeached and/or shot by Jan. 2018.

#GAMBOL

I don't know what next angle they can take. The Russia fear propaganda hasn't worked out. Any other lies the authorities will lob will look highly suspect. We already closer to civil war than most realize imo. An assassination attempt would push in that direction big time. ..And the Trump people have more guns. These pricks better be very careful