Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,572 Views
I had pneumonia this spring, it takes you out for a solid month. Hillary's done.

Is it too late for Biden to step in? Bern?

Common.

Were you going up to kids and getting photo ops when you had pneumonia? Something doesn't add up. She's either a horrible person (spreading a contagious disease to children) or a horrible liar. Maybe both.

Were you going up to kids and getting photo ops when you had pneumonia? Something doesn't add up. She's either a horrible person (spreading a contagious disease to children) or a horrible liar. Maybe both.

The thing is that it doesn't knock you out like the flu does. You just cough and cough and suddenly you realize that you've been coughing for over a week and it's only getting worse. She could've been a hardass and ignored symptoms until she nearly fainted.

I'd be ignoring a lot of mild booboos too if I were a career politician on the verge of my biggest feat.

But anyway, fuck her. Put Bern in!

oops

reddit caught the guy asking for tech help

https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear

Q7aKL3D.jpg

thYybyq.jpgg

I'll try to watch. These clowns better put on a good show.

not much to see

It appears, not surprisingly, Trump has been briefed and debriefed and knows not to upset the Israel lobby, and the police lobby, and the military lobby. He has nothing to say anymore.

Hillary (smiling how can I lose to this guy) has the tired Dem talking points about pretending to help the middle class and the rich paying a fair share. By now everybody should know that these fucks are firmly planted in the pockets of big business and any benefit to the lower classes is purely coincidental.

Trump much better in the 2nd debate. It must be very hard to say some sensible things without offending his right wing supporters.
I liked the way he handled the evil Assad/Russia/Iran topic. Also wasn't afraid to say he disagreed with Pence and refused to allow the whorish moderators(?) put him on the defensive.

Brought up the inner cities smartly too. Probably most wouldn't think it was much. But very important to point out that these "Democrats" like to act like they love minorities by using pc speech. But what have they done to rebuild the cities and get people out of the ghetto out of poverty? Not a foking thing, except more red tape and jobs for bureaucrats

I wonder who brother West is voting for. No way he could vote for Hillary
Cornel+West+gIDwtJf7VwFm.jpg

Hilary is trash but Donald is clearly a human who is not in control of his emotions.

Trump reminds me of poster Batemanpatrickl or whatever his handle was. Endless childish rants and attacks whenever he felt threatened, which was always.

Hillary is just as much of an old white guy as the rest of them.

I reckon y'all are fucked.