Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,231 Views
everytime I see your foking dog he looks a different color
:brooks:

He's was a wee pup back then.

Outgrew the black beak.

:lol: images of Clinton morons crying, fascinating
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F277586%2Fhil_cry_7.jpg

they really believed her rhetoric. poor bastards. What a country of yoyos we have. I blame the educational system and media
clinton%2Bsupporters.jpg

The self-righteousness on Facebook is vomit-inducing. Shut the fuck up already. You're not insightful. Misogyny is a fucking non-issue here.

Check Judd Apatow's twitter. It's hilarious.

I checked it out briefly.

I liked this one:

Love these political outsiders taking over DC in the Trump staff. Finally fresh ideas and fresh blood w/ Gingrich, Guliani, and Christie.

I wouldn't call it hilarious but I liked it.

I was serious about the poker thing, he might do that for that community of mine, I really do look out for the coolios there and we do deserve it. We work hard to win with skill and it goes much further than just the cards. It is quick thinking, mental conditioning, etc. Alot of things that actually apply to real life.

I thought Hillary would be a great fit but I can see Donald doing that, and that'd be cool.

DJT in the WH now. What are the odds he razes it and builds a 50 storey condo in its place?

watched the 60 minutes interview. :dunno: I don't hate them. That Eric I find a little douchie, but overall I didn't feel a bunch of fluff and disingenuousness. But then again, I probably liked all previous Presidential characters best on their 1st day

U of Penn president walking in protest along side students in Philly about the election results! Unreal! More snot-nosed kids never worked a day in their life appears majoring in "liberal propaganda"! I heard that's the most popular degree the kids are graduating with these days!

Wait till they say Putin sabotaged the election and overturn the results

Hillary Clinton campaign to join Wisconsin election recount

Further proof of how much of a POS she is!

Unofficial vote tallies in the three battleground states show Trump won Michigan by less than 12,000 votes, Wisconsin by less than 30,000 and Pennsylvania by less than 70,000. Clinton would have to win recounts in all three states to receive enough electoral votes to win the presidency.

Goog luck!

Sounds like too many dead people to dig up some votes! Didn't LiberalNationUSA constantly harassed Trump for saying he might not honor the results of the election? Unreal these people!

Apparently Jill Stein is involved. :dunno: put her on the ridiculous clown list

Hillary Clinton campaign to join Wisconsin election recount

Further proof of how much of a POS she is!

Unofficial vote tallies in the three battleground states show Trump won Michigan by less than 12,000 votes, Wisconsin by less than 30,000 and Pennsylvania by less than 70,000. Clinton would have to win recounts in all three states to receive enough electoral votes to win the presidency.

Goog luck!

Sounds like too many dead people to dig up some votes! Didn't LiberalNationUSA constantly harassed Trump for saying he might not honor the results of the election? Unreal these people!

Yes they absolutely did. Now they chant and lay down in front of cars, need therapy dogs and such.

Just think though, if somehow results were overturned for Clinton victory. What a ruckus that would be!!